Drunk And Hurt (Louis) Part 2

Harry glanced at Louis, whose head was bleeding. "Zayn, you take Liam and Niall home, I'll call the ambulance ..."

《《《《《

"Okay, I'll see you in the hospital."

Harry nodded and watched Zayn drag Liam and Niall toward their house.

Harry felt his pockets and grunted, why was his phone dead right now?

Then he got an idea, maybe Louis has his phone with him! He searched Louis' pockets and quickly found his phone.

"Harreh, pain."

Harry softly stroked his hair, "I know Lou, it will be okay."

He dialed the hospital number and they told him an ambulance was on its way. He knelt next to Louis. "Louis? Does only your head hurt?"

There was a moment of silence. "Yes," He then said. Harry sighed and dabbed the blood from the wound on Louis's forehead.

He looked at the wound, which was quite deep and would certainly need stitches, if he were lucky that would be the only thing, Harry was glad that Louis was conscious for a long time.

A while later the ambulance arrived and Harry told them what had happened. Louis was put on the gurney and Harry was also allowed to join the ambulance.

Louis was hooked up to some machines and the paramedics examined the wound. Harry was biting his nails, he was very nervous.

One of the women who came with the ambulance put a hand on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay boy, he just seems to have that wound and a minor concussion."

Harry sighed with relief but still thought it was unpleasant for Louis. He knew it was nobody's fault, but still...

They drove to the hospital and once there, Louis was separated from Harry to undergo examinations.

Harry sat on one of the plastic chairs in the waiting room and was glad when Zayn walked through the sliding doors after a while.

"How is he doing?" Harry sighed, "Haven't heard much yet, the paramedic thought he only had a wound on his head and a minor concussion."

Zayn sat down next to him. "Then he will get off well." Harry nodded, "What have you done with Liam and Niall?"

Zayn took a packet of gum from his pocket and put one in his mouth. "They were sober when we were home, think they were so shocked that the drunkenness disappeared."

"And now?" Harry asked and Zayn shrugged, "Told them to go to sleep, would update them and so on, want one too?" He held the pack of gum in front of Harry. "No, thanks."

"Friends of Louis Tomlinson?" A doctor entered the waiting room. Harry and Zayn got up. "Is he okay?"

"Come with me." The doctor walked into a small room. "Your friend was lucky, as the paramedic already expects a minor concussion and a pretty deep head injury that we stitched up, he's still a bit blurry, but that could also be a combination of drunkenness and the concussion."

"Can we see him?" The doctor typed something on his computer. "The nurse is getting him ready to go home. You have to bring him back in a week and keep a close eye on him for the next few days, should he get a fever or vomit a lot, bring him back." Zayn and Harry nodded and the doctor took him to Louis.

"Hey lou." Louis smiled dimly. "Wanna sleep." Zayn lifted him gently. "You can, let's go home." Harry took the prescribed painkillers and information about the stitches and followed the other two.

When they got home and took Harry and Zayn Louis to his room, Louis opened his eyes. "Harry?"

"Yes, Lou?"

"I want to go to the playground again."

《《《《《

I honestly really liked this chapter!

Would you all mind checking out my other books? I also wrote a book on Webnovel called: '5 Times Trouble', would really appreciate it if you all would check it out! 💖

Lots of love -N🦋