Knee Pain (Louis)

Requested by: _standing_with_ari_x

《《《《《《《

(EDITED)

Louis' pov

Football, a great game ...

I thought so too, well I still do, but I won't be able to play it for a while.

Last season I injured my knee when I did a sliding and a boy from the opponents landed on my knee.

My kneecap appeared to be broken and in such a way that it required surgery. That was two months ago and it still hurts, but according to the doctor it is normal.

My friends help me well and everyone supports me, even the fans understand that I cannot jump around on stage and stuff and are still happy to see me, the only thing that makes me angry is management.

Tonight we have a rehearsal of next week's concert, but the stage is built in such a way that we have to jump, which I am not going to be able to do at the moment.

They don't seem to care about me at all and the boys are completely done with it, but unfortunately there is not much we can do about it.

"Louis, let's go!" Liam throws my shoes to me and Niall gives me my crutches.

In principle, I am already allowed to walk, just not too much so I still use the crutches quite often.

"Need a hand, Louis?" Harry is standing next to me and I shake my head. "No thanks, I will be fine."

We ride in the van to the rehearsal. Once there, the microphones are tested and everything is arranged.

"Well guys here we go, you guys have to jump on this platform." Zayn shakes his head. "Very nice, but Louis won't be able to do that huh?"

"That's his problem." Liam clenches his fists and wants to approach the man but I stop him. "Don't Li, it's okay."

"We'll find a way." I nod to Niall and we go backstage.

Harry is behind me. "Shall I lift you up? Maybe that will help."

I shake my head. "No, you don't have to, if you want to hold my crutches I'll pull myself up." Harry has doubts. "Are you sure?"

I nod again. "Positive."

He takes my crutches and I put my hands on the platform. It is heavy because it is quite high.

When I have almost pulled myself up, my hands slide away causing me to fall.

Harry, who was standing behind me, tries to catch me but because he held the crutches he can't.

I fall to the ground with my injured knee. I groan in pain, why exactly did I have to fall on that?

Soon Liam, Zayn and Niall are next to me. "Are you okay guys?!"

I look at Harry who in turn looks at me. "Well im alright, what about you, Louis? Sorry I couldn't catch you."

I shake my head. "Don't worry Harry, I was stubborn myself, it's not your fault. I'm okay, only my knee hurts a lot."

"Shit." Liam squats down next to me and examines my knee. "Can you move it?" I try but it hurts.

"Let's go to the hospital, see what they say." Everyone agrees and while Zayn arranges everything with the people at the rehearsal, the rest helps me to the van.

When Zayn gets back we drive to the hospital and Niall comes with me when the doctor calls me to get some X-rays, while the rest stay in the waiting room.

"Okay Louis the results are in." Says the doctor half an hour after the photos are taken.

"Well? What's the matter?"

He bites his pen. "The screw in your knee seems to have shifted but not so much that we have to operate again. Your knee just had a bad blow but you're lucky."

I sigh in relief, fortunately not another surgery. "Is there anything else going to happen? After all, he's in pain." Niall then asks.

The doctor checks his computer. "I'm going to give you another brace for your knee and some painkillers, and I also recommend that you use the crutches continuously for the next few weeks and then go back to your doctor to see what else he says about it."

I nod and take the note with the medication name on it. We thank the doctor and all leave the hospital.

"Hey lads?" I say when we're in the van.

"Yes?"

"We are not going on those platforms next week."

《《《《《《《

Part 2 coming soon! Don't forget to vote and check out my new book: 'Love At First Click' !! 😁😁

(Requests are open for this book!)