"Hello!" The class chants in unison.

Suho inhales deeply and looks up with a slightly uncomfortable face. 

"Seojun is finally back," Mr. Han begins, "It's good to see him right? Lets welcome him with a round of applause."

The whole class claps cheerfully despite Seojun's intimidating expression. Clearing his throat, the whole class's claps subdue until the whole classroom is silent once again. Mr. Han continues, "Seojun you can sit behind Nari."

Seojun's eyes squint in confused at the unfamiliar name before looking in the direction Mr. Han was pointing. Nari's insides begin to burst when their eyes meet. Will he recognize her? Seojun's eyes widen when he sees that she sits right next to Suho and immediately declines, calming Nari down unintentionally. "What?" He asks in shock before rolling his eyes and trudging up to Jugyeong with a cold face before he's kicking at her chair roughly, startling the unsuspecting girl. "Hey, you. You move."

"Me?"

"This was my desk." Seojun responds with obvious irritation. 

"Well, Jugyeongs sitting there because she has poor eyesight." Mr.Han says hurriedly, not wanting any drama in his classroom. "Taehoon? Will our handsome Taehoon give up his seat if he doesn't mind?"

"Me?" Taehoon points at himself, "Darn it. Yes." He states in English as he stands up and grabs his bags, moving his seat to the open one behind Nari. 

"I'll sit with Suho and Nari!" He sings as he sits down behind the lazy girl.

"Yes." Mr. Han says in English, his hands going up to make signs. "Taehoon. Nice."

The whole class whines at the teacher's attempt to be hip.

"Sir, you're making us cringe!" One of the girl states as she runs her hands up and down her sides in an attempt to jokingly calm herself. Suddenly glasses stands up, catching every ones attention.

"Mr. Han. I need an ambulance." He says with a worried expression. "I can't open my hands and feet!"

"Okay, I'll give you medicine!" Mr. Han leans down to rummage through his stuff before slowly bringing up a finger heart. The whole class screams at his adorable actions.

Opening his hands up wide, glasses smiles. "They're open. Completely. You've healed me."

"Let's study hard today kids!" Mr. Han as he brings his hand up to a fist. 

As the class starts to talk and walk to socialize with their friends, Soojin comes up to Suho and pats his arm. "Suho what are you thinking about? The English teacher said to come to the office. Lets go."

Nari lifts her head up when the two walk out of the classroom together. Sooah and Jugyeong turn to Nari as Taehoon sits on top of the edge of Nari's desk. "Are Suho and Soojin close?" Jugyeong asks.

"They're family friends since childhood." Sooah informs, "She's the only girl he'll actually talk to."

"Oh, really?" Jugyeong nods her head, taking in the information given to her. Sooah continues to fix her makeup as Taehoon speaks up.

"Smart kids always hang out together.." Taehoon sighs. Nari chuckles at his comment as she sits up completely. 

"They're good looking too." Nari says, "They don't seem to be human."

Sooah smiles and stands up, kissing Taehoon's cheek. "Babe, that's why I keep my grades down. So that I seem human."

Taehoon giggles with a high pitch voice as his hand touches his chest. "My babe's smile will make my heart stop while break dancing."

Jugyeong covers her eyes in a joking manner making Nari smirk.

The door suddenly slams open, startling everyone in the class including Nari. Turning to the sound, everyone's eyes widen when they see a group of fishy looking boys walk in and stare at a sleeping Seojun with scary expressions. "Hey, Han Seojun. You should check in if you're back."

Seojun's fist hit the table roughly before he's standing up and facing the guys with a serious expression. 

Yeah, he definitely wasn't the guy that saved Nari at the cafe.

❝WORDS❞ 1

WORDS❞ 1.1k
CHAPTER❞ 7
SCENE❞ 2
EDITED❞ Yeah.
A/N
Comment what you think of this chapter
and Nari and Suho's little interaction!

❝A/N❞Comment what you think of this chapter and Nari and Suho's little interaction!