Ji Yan looked through the fridge, "You don't believe I can cook, ah?"

Truthfully, Tang Tang didn't think he could, but she didn't dare to say that out loud.

"Ah." Ji Yan took some ingredients out from the fridge before gently pushing Tang Tang out of the kitchen, "Go out first. You can't breathe in too much smoke and grease at the moment. It will be done soon."

Tang Tang could only leave obediently. Then she told the children the news that Ji Yan was cooking dinner tonight. While Wen Nuo didn't give much of a reaction, Ji Xiao Zhuo immediately had a complicated expression and probed, "Mummy, does daddy's cooking taste good?"

"En ...." Tang Tang thought for a moment, "It should taste good. Your daddy is so clever, so he should do well in something simple like cooking."

"Oh ..." Ji Xiao Zhuo turned back to watch Wen Nuo build the model and didn't tell his mummy that he once had some fried rice that daddy made. It was a memory that was hard to forget...

One hour later, the kitchen door finally opened, and Ji Yan came out carrying a plate of gyozas.

Tang Tang was confused. She clearly saw him take many ingredients out. Why did it become gyozas?

Ji Yan cleared his throat, "I think gyoza is better for nourishment."

"Oh." Tang Tang didn't have any doubts and saw Ji Yan go back to the kitchen. He was carrying a bin bag when he came out again.

"What are you doing, husband?"

Ji Yan focused on walking to the main door, "I'm going to take the rubbish out. I'll come back and eat soon."

Tang Tang thought that Ji Yan was acting quite strangely, but she didn't think about it deeply. Since Ji Yan had personally cooked tonight, she needed to eat more today, so she displayed her best performance. Usually, Tang Tang could only eat around eight gyozas at most, but today, she ate four in one go. She ate too much and too fast, which made her hiccup. Ji Xiao Zhuo and Wen Nuo also copied her and ate a lot, and like Tang Tang, both of them had hiccups as well.

Tang Tang covered her mouth, embarrassed.

While Ji Yan was quite happy, he also thought that it was better that she ate more.

Tang Tang thought Ji Yan was laughing at her and quietly explained, "The food you made was too delicious..."

Even though he just simply put ready-made gyozas in hot water, Ji Yan was still happy because of Tang Tang's praise. He decided that he must practice his cooking skills. Since she seemed to be particularly fond of his cooking, he would cook more in the future to fatten her up.

For the first time, the usually self-confident and intelligent Ji Yan experienced defeat. Cooking was different from what he expected, but for a top student like Ji Yan, he faced challenges directly, so he went online and searched for recipes. Ji Yan copied the information and the procedure in a notebook. As he was doing this, he looked like he was doing something serious.

Well, at least Tang Tang thought he was doing some serious work. Tang Tang thoughtfully requested Ji Xiao Zhuo to play quietly to avoid disturbing his daddy.

When it was time for bed, Tang Tang saw Ji Yan hadn't stopped working. Afraid that he would be too tired, she entered the bathroom to prepare the water for the foot bath and added the medicinal herbs. Then she came out and said, "Husband, it's getting late now. Let's get the foot bath done and sleep." He liked foot baths the most.

Ji Yan exited from his student mode and shut his notebook before putting it in the drawer. Seeing Tang Tang was rolling up her sleeves to massage his feet, he took hold of her hands and said, "You haven't recovered yet. I'll do it myself."