When Gu Yan Ran heard that, she immediately became pale. She held on to Gu Zhang An's arm and begged, "Big brother, I'm begging you, don't tell mother and father. I know I'm wrong. I will handle this matter properly." If their parents found out, they would definitely get her married to someone else straight away. She doesn't want to marry someone else!

Seeing that she was reflecting, Gu Zhang An became soft-hearted. After all, she was his little sister who he doted on since young. He couldn't bear to be too fierce with her, "Alright, but you can't have such feelings towards Ji Yan anymore, ok?"

Lowering her head, Gu Yan Ran made an "En" sound but no one could see her expression properly with her head down.

From the side, Ji Yue, who was packing things for Tang Tang from the beginning, rolled her eyes. Gu Zhang An, that idiot, really believed his sister's words. It would be strange if Gu Yan Ran really gave up that easily. She must be planning something.

With Tang Tang's simple personality, she would definitely get bullied by Gu Yan Ran. Ji Yue became increasingly worried as she thought about it.

No, that can't do, she must send Tang Tang some secret weapons which will tie Ji Yan to Tang Tang's side. As long as Ji Yan's heart is set on Tang Tang, Gu Yan Ran's schemes would become useless.

And so, on the next night, Tang Tang received a secret parcel from a person Ji Yue had sent. The box was wrapped tightly. No one could tell what was inside.

Tang Tang was puzzled as she muttered, "Why is the parcel sent at night? Don't they usually arrive during the day?"

Ji Yan asked her, "Did you ask Ji Yue to buy something for you?"

Tang Tang shook her head, "No, I haven't asked her to buy me anything, but it's probably some skincare products, Ji Yue recently likes sending me those things. I'm reluctant to keep accepting them."

Ji Yan smiled, "There's no need to be reluctant. Let's treat her to a meal in the future."

"Okay!" Tang Tang answered sweetly. When she was about to get a pair of scissors to cut the wrapping, Ji Xiao Zhuo, who likes opening packages, was already rushing over with the scissors. "Here, mummy."

Even with the scissors, it took Tang Tang a while to cut through all the wrapping. Ji Xiao Zhuo was getting impatient and asked, "Mummy, what's inside?" Only a big secret would need so much wrapping.

Tang Tang was also curious about the contents that required such secure wrapping. When the box finally opened, there was only a small box and a bottle inside. What was so special about this box?

After taking a look at the bottle, Tang Tang couldn't figure out what it was, so she passed it to Ji Yan, "Do you know what this is, husband?"

Ji Yan took the bottle and studied it. He also shook his head, "I don't know. This should be something Ji Yue packed personally. You could give her a call to ask."

Tang Tang nodded. When she was about to get her phone, Ji Xiao Zhuo asked, "Mummy, what is this? It looks weird."

Both Tang Tang and Ji Yan turned to look at the little one and saw he had opened the small box and was currently holding a bra. It was a sexy purple lace bra.

Blood rushed to Tang Tang's head. Her face was as red as a monkey's butt. Ji Yan wasn't much better. His ears turned slightly red but he was much calmer than Tang Tang. He immediately yelled, "Xiao Zhuo, put that down, now!"

Ji Xiao Zhuo was still puzzled and looked at it, "Daddy, you still haven't told me what it is but the material looks pretty."

Tang Tang really wanted to find a hole to hide. It was already embarrassing for her son to see such things but Ji Yan was also present! Ah! Ah! Ah! She was too embarrassed to look at him!