"Well then we have to find him." Bonnie said.

"Find who?" A voice said from behind me.

Holy shit this just got ten times better

"You.." Bonnie said looking at Kai.

"Hey Bon Bon long time no see." Kai said smiling.

I wanted to burst out laughing because of the irony of the situation. Although I knew how bad it would look. So I bit the inside of my cheek. However I'm pretty sure a small smile still appeared on my face because Bonnie looked at me sideways.

"Ventus," Bonnie muttered which was supposed to send Kai flying back towards the wall, but he countered it with another spell making her clutch her head.

I was no longer smiling or holding back a laugh. A fight was about to break out between my two best friends and I wasn't about to let that happen.

Damon tried vamp-speeding towards him, but he used his other hand to stop him, as well as giving him an aneurysm.

"Kai stop," I said calmly. He gave me a confused look. To which I replied with widening my eyes, hoping he would take the hint.

"Kai..." I said continuing to stare at him.

"Fine, fine," he said rolling his eyes and putting his hand down.

The two of them were panting, Damon was on the floor. Bonnie was leaning against the wall as she slid down it onto the floor.

"What was it you were saying Sabrina?" Damon said, struggle in his voice.

I helped both of them up, Kai remained in his spot with his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall.

"A little word of advice," he said walking towards the three of us. "don't try to throw me into a wall." he said titling his head at Bonnie smiling.

"Why are you still here?" Damon said.

"What you don't like my company Damon?" Kai said putting a hand on his chest pretending to be offended.

"Nope. Those days in the prison world were enough." He said.

"I thought of us as one big happy family." Kai said.

"So why are you here? From what I've heard, you've already got everything you wanted." Bonnie asked.

"Let's just say things are, different now." Kai started. It wasn't hard for me to figure out what he meant. I brought my eyes down and refused to make eye contact with him as he talked to Bonnie and Damon.

"What the hell does that mean?" Damon said completely confused.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Kai said with a smirk and I could see in my peripheral vision that he was looking at me.

"Look, I don't know what you're doing here, but you need to leave. I'm not letting you kill everyone in this town." Bonnie said.

"Who said I wanted to kill everyone?" he said as he walked over to the table beside me with glasses.

"Frankly, this town has sooo much drama." He said as he poured himself a drink.