Christmas Sweaters

Start from the beginning

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Darlin'," Harley sighed. "I love you, but Diehard isn't a Christmas movie."

"Have you ever even seen it? It is too!" Peter rebutted. The two bickered about the movie, Steve holding a copy of It's a Wonderful Life.

"We could watch this..." He tried. Tony grabbed a cup of cocoa, sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah, no. Harley, Diehard is totally a Christmas movie, let's watch it," Tony insisted. The southern boy turned, exasperated.

"Yes Mr Stark!" Peter exclaimed, holding the movie up excitedly.

"C'mon, Old Man! Don't take his side!" Harley groaned, throwing his arms up.

"Stop arguing. I've brought The Polar Express," Nat smirked, holding up the DVD.

"Oh, hell yeah!"

"Language!"

"Sorry..." Peter took the DVD, and was about to put it in when Clint interrupted from the vents.

"Wait! I brought Elf, we should watch that!" Peter glanced back and forth, unsure of what to do. The room erupted into chaos, everyone arguing over what was the best Christmas movie. Bruce finally joined the party, stopping in the doorway with yet another movie.

"EVERYBODY BE QUIET!" Peter yelled, catching the attention of every superhero in the room. The brunette turned to Bruce, sighing. "What do you have?"

"I, uh, I brought Christmas Vacation..." The room was dead silent for a moment, and Bruce was expecting them to all start arguing again. Much to his surprise, everyone agreed quietly.

"Oh, we should watch that."

"I love that movie."

"Shitter was full!" Harley quoted, him, Peter, and Tony laughing while Bruce and Nat cracked a smile.

"Harley! Language!" Steve reprimanded. Clint looked confused.

"I've never seen it..."

"WHAT!?" Peter, Harley, Tony, and Bruce all exclaimed in unison.

"Hey, I usually watch movies with my kids!" Clint defended. Peter grabbed the DVD, popping it in.

"We have to watch it! C'mon, everybody get a seat!" Harley picked Peter up, the smaller boy making a small noise of surprise. Harley carried Peter to the couch, sitting down with him on his lap.

"Hi, darlin'," the southern boy grinned, kissing Peter's nose. Around them, the Avengers watched as the couple disappeared into their own little world, being absolutely adorable. Tony cleared his throat, pointing at the screen. Peter's cheeks were pink with blush, sitting down next to Harley instead of on top of him, cuddling into the blond's side happily.

"Ok, I'm going to start it!" The movie started, without any objections. They laughed and drank hot cocoa, then laughed some more. Clint seemed to enjoy the movie, snacking on popcorn with his eyes glued to the screen. Harley and Peter were snuggled together throughout the movie, getting handed a blanket when Peter complained about the cold.

When the movie ended, Tony stood up, stretching. Steve got up as well, grabbing a bunch of dishes and bringing them out to the kitchen.

"Well, I think I'll go to bed. Christmas, yknow?" Tony shrugged. "See you tomorrow." He headed off to bed, Steve and Bruce following suit. Nat eyed the two boys on the couch, grabbing Clint by the arm and dragging him away.

"Nat! What-"

"We're leaving them alone. Go to bed." She let go of him, heading to her room. Clint sighed, going to his room too. He might as well go to bed at this point.

"So, darlin'..." Harley raised an eyebrow, moving his hands to Peter's waist. "Christmas, hmm?"

"Yeah," the smaller boy murmured, yawning. "'M tired." Harley smiled fondly at his boyfriend, chuckling softly.

"Alright, I'll bring you to bed."

"Harls you don't have t-"

"I want to. C'mon, up." He picked Peter up, the smaller boy wrapping his legs around Harley and leaning against his shoulder. "Aww, sleepy!"

"Shut up," the brunette mumbled, half asleep already. Harley got to Peter's room, setting him down on his bed.

"Oh, shush," the blond rolled his eyes playfully. "Go to sleep."

"Only if you stay," Peter mumbled, stretching and yawning. Harley grinned, climbing into bed next to his sleepy boyfriend.

"Can't say no to that, darlin'." He kissed Peter's nose sweetly, spooning the smaller boy. "Goodnight, love."

Awww fluff... I hope all this cuteness is healing y'alls hearts

Requests?