Mini Epilogue

A/N: Again thank you for reading! Check out my other Bokuaka book (The one I'm working on is called "My Omega") and the Kyouhaba one I have if you're interested! Thank you <3Few Years Later: Daichi's POV

"Hi baby, how was work?" Suga asked when I walked into our home. He walked over, wrapping his arms around my neck and giving me a kiss.

"It was fine." I said, letting him take my jacket off and put it away. It's strange. Being barely 22 and already moved out, and quite far. I moved so suddenly, and all because Suga had asked me to. 

We had suddenly abandoned our life where we were. Suga had money saved, so he took it and bought the first place he could afford for a few months while I looked for work. Since we had left before I could actually graduate, I had to take a GED. But I had passed with flying colors and found work to keep us steady for a while.

Suga did the same thing, and did work while I went to find training for better paying jobs. And I had found one that supported the two of us well. As strange as it was to be on our own, I liked it. I felt safe with Suga. And we were far from anyone who knew us. 

The day we left.. Suga had told me something one of my old friends had said. Asahi apparently believed I was delusional. I never would have believed he'd think that of me. But.. if that's what he believed, then let him believe it. 

My mom, she didn't know what to think when I told her about moving. I felt guilty leaving her behind, but last year, my younger brother moved back in with her. My sister stayed with my dad to finish school, but my brother said he was attending college here so he would take care of her. I was glad she had him. 

Though, I had told my mom she could see me if she needed to. She seemed a bit upset over my decisions, but I wasn't 17 anymore. I could do as I liked. I could do my "crazy" ideas with no judgement here. Suga always reassured me whenever I needed it.

Suga has even brought up the idea of marriage. And I wasn't opposed to it. We already have lived together for a while now and we were dating. And we got along very well. But I wondered what my family would think.

I'd want them to attend of course.. but all of them expressed some sort of, I guess concern, about my choices recently. Well, they called it concern. It felt like they were only looking down at me and my choices. But this made me happy to be with Suga. 

"Daichi? You okay?" Suga asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah I'm alright. Sorry, I'm just tired." I said with a smile. Suga nodded, leaning up and giving me another soft kiss. I smiled and held him close for a bit before letting him go to finish making dinner. I watched him in the kitchen, admiring the way he moved, hummed, worked, just everything about him. 

Finally I pulled myself away from staring and went to our room to change. I laughed faintly when I noticed Suga had rummaged through my clothes again. I did notice he was wearing one of my shirts when he greeted me. 

I didn't mind though, he always picked up after himself when he'd "borrow" my clothes. But since he was busy making us dinner, I picked up and put away the clothes before changing and heading back to the kitchen. 

Suga and I sat down together to eat, then we cleaned up, and got ready for bed. This had grown to be our routine during the week. Wake up, work, cook, clean up, bed. It sounds perhaps, mundane and boring, but it was better than what was happening in high school.

I had always thought that Karasuno was a good school. I thought I had friends there, but now I realize I was pretty wrong. All anyone thought of me was that I was crazy. Even Asahi, who probably wouldn't have insulted a fly, said I had delusions. But I don't care. He wasn't part of my life anymore. In fact, I didn't even have his number anymore after Suga had told me to get a new phone. 

The only contacts I really had was Suga, people from work when I needed to speak to them, and my family. Though, even my family was acting wary in their messages and calls to me. Perhaps one day they could come visit, and see that Suga and I were just fine. We had each other, and that's all we needed. 

While we were in bed, Suga scooted and cuddled up to me. He smiled when I put my arms around him and gave his head a kiss. It didn't take long before he fell asleep in my arms. All of this was crazy, I'll admit. But what can I say? I was crazy for Suga.