Chapter 2

Daichi's POV

I looked at Suga as he leaned closer. A lot closer. I smiled slightly and glanced away.

"Oh, what would you like to know?" I asked, Suga tilting his head a bit.

"Hm. How about where you live?"

"Oh, I live pretty close to the school. Just a small home with my parents."

"Ah, any siblings?"

"2, both are younger than me." I said with a small smile. Suga nodded with an interested look before smiling.

"How nice! How are the people at school? They seemed alright so far. But.."

"I get it, it's a lot of new people. Everyone there, well, pretty much everyone there, is nice. And you'll fit in well with the volleyball team. As long as you don't mind a little chaos now and then." I said with a laugh. Suga smiling and nodding.

"Oh I don't mind. Hey, it's getting late so let's get going to bed."

"Oh, I can sleep right here."

"Don't be silly. We can just share mine. Besides. The futon isn't that comfortable." Suga said as he got up. He leaned down and grabbed my hand, tugging slightly to try and get me to follow. I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable by sharing a bed with him since we barely knew each other, but I guess one night wouldn't hurt.

"Alright alright I'm coming." I said, getting up and following Suga to his room. He smiled and climbed in the bed, waiting patiently for me to do the same. After we were both situated comfortably, I yawned and noticed how tired I was. Suga pulled the blanket over us both as I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning to an alarm Suga and I had set on our phones, I glanced over to see that Suga was already awake. He smiled at me, tilting his head a little over his arms.

"Good morning, Daichi

"Good morning, Daichi."

"Mm. Good morning Suga." 

"Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah, I did. Did you?"

"Mhm!" Suga hummed happily. I yawned and moved to sit up, but Suga suddenly got up and placed his hands on my chest. I widened my eyes a bit in surprise, looking down at him as he smiled and leaned his face close to mine. 

"Suga..?" I said, slightly surprised. Suga just smiled and tilted his head.

"We have some time before we need to get going. Why don't I make us breakfast?"

"Oh, you don't have to, it's alright..!"

"Well we gotta eat. It won't take me long." He said, pulling himself away from me and getting up. When he stretched, he put his arms over his head which caused his shirt to show his stomach. And the shorts he was wearing was already a bit low.. I averted my gaze quickly so it didn't seem like I was staring. Even though I kind of was.

"See something you like, Daichi?" Suga suddenly asked. I looked over at him before saying quickly.

"I- er, I wasn't-" Well, more like stuttered quickly. Suga grinned which just made my face feel warmer. I have to admit, Suga was very attractive... anyone could see that. And I could especially see it with what he was wearing.  Agh.. curse being a horny 17 year old.

"Is that a yes?" Suga asked, climbing back on the bed. I sat there and stared as he placed his knee on the bed between my legs. He tilted his head and brought his face close to mine.

"Suga, what're you doing..?"

"Well, if you don't feel like breakfast, we can do something else." He said suggestively. 

"W-what? Suga, we, we don't, we just met..!" I said flustered. Suga shrugged before smiling.

"So?"

"So we shouldn't do anything." I said, turning my head away. But Suga didn't look like he agreed.

Suga's POV

Daichi was perfect. He was absolutely perfect.. That was abundantly clear last night. When I first saw him, anyone could see how attractive he is. But not just anyone should. I could take care of Daichi, we'd be perfect together. I could simply see it. 

 I didn't want him to be uncertain though. If he was, then I could lose him. So, I pulled away with a sweet smile.

"I'm messing with you, Daichi! C'mon. Help me with getting breakfast started." I said, grabbing his hands and pulling him up. Daichi's face was a little red, but he smiled and nodded which made me giggle. He followed me to the kitchen, helping me cook a quick and simple breakfast for us both.

After we ate, I got us both our uniforms and we both changed and rushed off to get to school. Practice was just like it was the other night. I helped put away all of the equipment with the others before heading to classes. 

As a third year, I had the same homeroom as Daichi. So, after I grabbed my things from my locker, I went into the classroom and walked over to Daichi. He looked over as I sat down next to him.

"Hey Suga. Thanks for breakfast this morning, I don't think I properly thanked you." He said with a smile. I nodded and leaned against the desk.

"You're welcome. I hope you weren't too uncomfortable this morning."

"Oh no, you didn't do anything wrong! Don't worry, it was my fault for um, eh, staring.." Daichi said with a laugh. I nodded, glancing around at the other students before turning my attention back to Daichi. Just as I was going to ask him something, his name was called from the classroom door.

"Daichi!" Daichi and I looked over. Seeing a girl with shorter brown hair poke her head in. She waved her arm, Daichi getting up and walking over to her. I tilted my head, getting up and taking a look out in the hall. 

That girl was talking to him about something. And Daichi was smiling with her. Something inside me felt like it was snapping. She shouldn't be the one who makes Daichi happy. I should. I should be the only one who makes him happy.

 I should be the only one who makes him happy