Chapter 16

Suga's POV

Ah. Those were the words I was waiting for.

I turned off the stove burner and turned around so I was facing Daichi. He looked down at me quietly as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him down and gave him another soft kiss.

"I love you too Daichi." I mumbled against his lips, sliding my hands from the back of his neck up to his cheeks. His grip on my hips tightened, so I pressed my body closer to his with a smile. Daichi let out a small grunt while I smiled and kissed below his jawline.

"Suga...?"

"Mhm?"

"...Um.."

"Is there something wrong?"

"...No, I just.. can we... stay here tomorrow, too..?"

"Mm? Do you want to skip school tomorrow as well?"

"...Yeah." He mumbled quietly. I smiled faintly, tilting my head a bit.

"Whatever you'd like."

"You... don't mind?"

"Of course not. We can do whatever you'd like." I said, kissing him again. Daichi nodded and just held onto me closely. I felt him nuzzle his face to my neck and take in a soft breath.

"Hey Daichi?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you still hungry?"

"Not really."

"Is there something you'd like to do??" I asked with a tiny of my head. Daichi glanced away for a moment before placing one of his hands on the back of my head. He pulled my head closer and planted a kiss on my lips. A desperate kiss.

"I want you to help me relax." He grumbled with his lips still against mine. I grinned slightly and held onto him tight.

"Of course. Use me how you'd like."

Next Day: Asahi's POV
Is Daichi and Suga not here again? I sighed, wandering the halls and asking other students and even some of our teachers, but no one has seen either of the boys. I had messaged Daichi, and Suga, a little bit ago but neither of them had answered me yet. It was a little bit worrying.

"Asahi!"

"Huh?" I turned around, getting tackled, well, kind of tackled, by Noya. He hung onto me from the side with a smile.

"I've been looking all over for you. Normally you're at your locker or in your home room."

"Oh, sorry. I've been looking for either Suga or Daichi all morning. But I can't find either of them and I don't know where they are. And neither of them have responded to any of my texts."

"Well they weren't here yesterday because Daichi wasn't feeling good right? Maybe they took the day off again."

"Maybe. But still, Daichi should let me or someone else know. Not even the principal got any notice about him not being here today?"

"You asked the principal?"

"Yeah, I'm worried about him."

"Well, at least he's with Suga." Noya said as he let go of me. He was right, Daichi was with Suga. And that's the part that worried me.

After School
Practice would've been canceled again because of Daichi, but we decided to have it anyway. I mean, we all knew what to do and we couldn't just hold off practice forever if Daichi left. And practice was fine, normal. Kageyama and Hinata argued the whole time. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi made fun of them the whole time. Tanaka was flirting with Kiyoko the whole time. Ennoshita was trying to stop Tanaka the whole time. And Noya was glued to me the whole time. Pretty standard.

After practice was over, I walked Noya home and gave him a kiss goodnight. Of course I had to lean far down to do so. But after I had dropped Noya off, I decided to walk to Daichi's place. I know Suga had told me that Daichi was crashing with him the other night, so it was possible they were still there, but it was worth a check. Besides, I loved Daichi's mother. She was always so sweet.

Once I got to the small house, I sighed quietly. I saw that Daichi's brother's and sister's room were both dark and empty. Guess they've already left for school and to go live with their dad.. Daichi and his mom must be lonely. I walked up to the door and knocked, waiting a few minutes until Daichi's mom answered.

"Huh? Oh, Asahi..! Sweetheart what're you doing here?"

"Sorry to disturb you while it's so late."

"Oh it's no disturbance. You're welcome here anytime. Come in." She said with a smile. I thanked her and stepped inside, removing my shoes before walking with her to the living room and sitting down.

"What brings you here, dear??"

"I was wondering, is Daichi here?"

"No, he told me that he was going to stay with his boyfriend."

"Boyfriend????"

"Oh! Did you not know! ....whoops."

"Who is it?"

"I believe Daichi said that it's that new boy at your guys school. Sugawara."

"..Oh, I see. I had no idea they were dating."

"...Don't tell Daichi-"

"I won't, I promise. I'm just surprised is all. So, if I can ask, where does Suga live...?"

Suga's POV
I hummed to myself while folding a few clothes. Daichi was up in my room asleep. He had asked if we could skip tomorrow as well, and who was I to deny him? Besides, what're they gonna do? Send us home?

I stopped when I heard a few knocks at the door. Huh, who would be coming here so late and at this hour? I set aside the laundry and brushed off my hands before walking to the door. I checked out the little peep hole before furrowing my brows. Why was Asahi here...

"Asahi, hi. What are you doing here?"

"Hey, I just, wanted to check up on you and Daichi."

"...We're fine. How did you get my address?"

"Oh, they added it to the school directory."

"...Did they now? That was quick. Anyway.. sorry, come in." I said with a smile, allowing Asahi to walk inside. He looked around before turning to look at me.

"I won't be long. But, it was just strange that you and Daichi didn't come to school today. I was a bit worried."

"I understand your concern, and thank you for it. But Daichi still isn't feeling well, so we won't be there tomorrow either."

"Oh.. Is he asleep right now?"

"Mhm."

"Oh, alright then. I won't bother you anymore." Asahi said with a faint smile, walking towards the door. I watched him place his hand on the doorknob before I spoke up.

"Asahi, before you head all the way back home. Would you like something to drink?"