Chapter 15

Same Day, After School: Suga's POV
Daichi was still asleep. Him laying on top of me was a little bit troublesome, so I had managed to scoot us so he was on the bed and I was next to him. Daichi still was cuddling up to me while passed out cold. I know that he's gotten like no sleep for weeks now. So he had a lot of catching up to do, and I was happy to see him finally getting some rest with me.

My attention was drawn to Daichi's phone when I saw it light up with a text. I leaned over and grabbed his phone, furrowing my brows to see that it was Asahi. I knew Daichi's passcode, so I unlocked his phone and read through the messages.

Asahi: Hey, are you doing okay? Everyone was worried about you

Asahi: Did you leave school this morning? I didn't see you

Asahi: Hey I tried swinging by your place to see you but your mom said you weren't there. Where are you?

Asahi: Let me know you're okay

I rolled my eyes. Asahi was nice enough. He was a good volleyball player and he was kind to the other students. And that's all well and good. He can be as nice as he wants. But not to Daichi. Daichi doesn't need him.

Me: I'm fine

Asahi: Where are you?

Me: With Suga

Asahi: Really? Well, where are you guys?

Me: Nowhere special. Don't worry about me

Asahi: Huh, okay. Well, I just want to let you know that if you need anything, you can come to me or any of the others. Suga isn't the only one there for you

Now I was pissed.

Me: Thanks, but Suga is the only one I need right now. So please leave me alone

I clicked send and saw that it was read. I smiled to myself, deleting the messages from Daichi's phone before setting it aside. Daichi shifted slightly, nuzzling his face more into my side. I hummed softly and gave his head another kiss before resuming brushing my fingers through his hair.

Pft. "Suga isn't the only one there for you". Asahi was right, actually. But Daichi doesn't need to know that.

Asahi's POV
Huh... That was an unexpected response... That didn't sound like something Daichi would say. I mean, people under a lot of stress could sometimes say things they don't mean. But still, it was just strange of Daichi to say something like that. Especially to a friend of 3 years now.

It made me almost suspicious of Suga. Where was he with Suga? And what were they doing? Suga wasn't at school either, so that means he probably was with Daichi since this morning. Did Suga actually tell him to go and skip school for the day? I mean, Daichi could probably use a day, or a week, off that's for sure. But if he did ever take time off classes, he'd call the school or tell someone.

Me: Hey, are you with Daichi?

Suga: Mhm

Me: Is he okay?

Suga: He isn't feeling well. So I'm taking care of him

Me: Where are you guys?

Suga: My place

Me: Is he sick?

Suga: Actually a little bit. He seems dehydrated and is exhausted. He passed out just a few moments ago. Did you need something??

Me: No, I was just worried about him. He's been a bit out of it lately

Suga: I know. I've tried to talk to him about it, and he's been making some progress with what's been going on with him. Try not to worry too much about it

Me: Well, can't help it. He's my friend

Suga: I know. I'll let him know you checked in on him

Me: I actually tried talking to him a few minutes ago

Suga: Oh you did?

Me: Yeah. Did you not know? You're with him aren't you?

Suga: Yes but I had left him alone for a bit to get him some water and find some extra blankets. When I got back he was asleep

Me: Oh, alright. Well, let him know I'm worried. Take care of him

I sighed and set my phone back into my pocket. What was most important is that Daichi was getting some kind of rest. He really, really needed it. But just because Suga was the one taking care of him, that didn't exactly make me any less suspicious of Suga and Daichi's relation lately.

Daichi's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in Suga's arms. He was awake and noticed me waking up. Suga looked down at me with a small smile, gently cupping my cheek and letting his thumb rub my cheek.

"How're you feeling?"

"...Alright." I mumbled. Honestly, 'alright' is the last thing I felt. I kind of wanted to just cry again and then go back to sleep.

"Mm.. Hey, why don't we take a bath, then I'll start something for dinner, okay?" Suga suggested. I was too tired to think, so I just nodded and followed him to the bathroom. I was a little surprised to see Suga had meant take a bath together, but we've done worse together. So it was alright. Besides, it felt nice to be close to Suga this way.

After the warm bath, I followed Suga to the kitchen. I ended up sitting on the futon in the room over while Suga was cooking. His back was to me as he was making the meal, and I ended up staring at him nearly the whole time. As I was watching Suga, I smiled slightly to myself and hauled myself up. Suga was busy humming to himself when I walked over and wrapped my arms around him from behind. Suga turned his head and smiled at me.

"You doing okay?" He asked, his smile growing when I gave him a kiss. I held him tightly and nuzzled my face into his neck.

"I love you, Suga."