Chapter 11

Suga's POV

I haven't gotten to see Daichi all weekend, I was dying to see him. He was at his locker, and I watched quietly until I saw him close it. I grinned and walked over, grabbing his arm.

"Huh? Oh, hi Suga. You startled me."

"Sorry. Hey, come with me." I said, dragging him out of the school and to the gym that was empty. Daichi raised his brow as he looked around.

"Suga, what're we doing here?"

"I missed you all weekend." I said with a smile, Daichi laughing faintly.

"I missed you too, but Suga, we can't do anything here."

"Mm, why not? We're alone in here."

"What about our classes?"

"We have 15 minutes." I said, Daichi looking hesitant to be seen like this. Mm, at first, I was okay with keeping it a secret, but I was finding it irritating for others to openly look at Daichi like they had a chance when he was mine and mine only. I tilted my head, gently grabbing the necklace he had around his neck.

I pulled Daichi towards me until we were against the wall. Daichi looked at me as I let go of the necklace and tangled my fingers in his hair before flipping us so Daichi's back was against the wall. He smiled slightly at me as I looked up at him with a smirk.

 He smiled slightly at me as I looked up at him with a smirk

Credit: Twitter/Tumblr: maybemacdc

Instagram: maybemacdc

"14 minutes Daichi~" I said with a smile, Daichi laughing faintly before accepting my advances.

"Alright... be quick."

After School/practice: Daichi's POV

"A what?"

"A tattoo." Suga said with a laugh. I tilted my head, feeling Suga swinging our arms as we were walking towards his place together.

"No, I don't think the idea of tattoos have ever appealed to me very much. Why???" I said, wondering why on earth Suga was asking me about tattoos. Maybe he wanted one or something, I don't know.

"I was just curious." Suga said with a smile and shrug. I slowly nodded and decided to not question it anymore. While we walked, Suga and I talked about today's practice. We had a game coming up, and it'd be one of Suga's first games. Well, it'd certainly be his first game since he came to Karasuno. We'll be versing a school called Nekoma.

We haven't competed against Nekoma in a few years, and never since I've been here. So, we'd get to see how good their team was now. I know that they used to be an incredible team, as we were. But who knows. Everyone was excited about it, it was the talk of the school. So hopefully we won't disappoint.

Our team has improved significantly in the past few years alone. And who knew that the first years would make such a difference. Kageyama and Suga were both setters, so they'd swap between who would be setter for our practice games. And normally it was Suga since he was a third year, but he would always allow Kageyama to set when Hinata was in the first line.

"Daichi, wanna stay the night?" Suga asked when we got to his apartment. I checked the time on my phone with a small sigh. It wasn't particularly late or anything, I could probably get home at a decent time.

"I don't know Suga."

"Mm? Why not?"

"Well, my mom may be curious to why I'm spending so often here with you."

"Well, what's wrong with that? She knows we've slept together, she's even encouraged it, kind of."

"Yeah, but..." Well. Honestly, Suga does have a good point. Alright. Fine why not. I called my mom to double check, her telling me it was fine. So, I walked into Suga's apartment with him. We both changed and settled to watch a movie since it wasn't that late yet and neither of us were tired.

Suga made some popcorn before sitting with me. He let me chose the movie while he seemed occupied tracing his finger along my arm. I didn't mind, it felt nice actually. Halfway through the movie, Suga suggested some drinks and got up to go get them.

Suga's POV
I had a good idea for Daichi and I. I think it's be nice if we both had a plethora of matching scars. They'd be permanent. I don't know if Daichi would agree, in fact I was pretty sure he wouldn't. Maybe one day he would.

...

I'd hear people describe me as "mad." Not angry. But crazy mad. I never considered myself as those words. Those words were ones you'd label on someone who was ill and troubled. I wonder if Daichi knew what I've done, if he would call me those things. I hadn't done anything bad, only protected Daichi and I.

But it made me smile. If I were all these things people considered me, then I was alone. What if I drove Daichi mad with me? What if that were to happen? How beautiful that'd be. Then we would most certainly be the ONLY ones for each other.

Daichi would understand the reason behind the things I do. He'd understand. And that'd be more perfect than any scar.

I glanced back into the living space at Daichi who was still just watching the movie. Hm. I'm not sure how to go about this though. I love Daichi, and I don't want him to be in too much pain. But it'd be entirely up to him.