Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose

Start from the beginning

"WHAT!" Xavier said looking over my shoulder. "Who have you been fucking?!"

I got so mad at his comment he said to me. His face was red and his eyes turned black not the forest green eyes I love. "Who have YOU been fucking?" I glare back at him I was very angry. He deserved that. "It isn't for me dip shit, it's for a friend" I said as I payed the pharmacist.

I head out the door leaving Xavier speechless. He just stared at me. I flipped my hair as I stepped in my car. I knew he was watching. I finally reached home.

Meghan was still  on the couch covered with blankets. Her face was pale as if she puked. I felt so bad for her.

"Oh my god Meg" I said covering my mouth. I hated seeing my best friend like this. I hand her the pregnancy test as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Shit" she said. She now knew what was wrong. She stood up as her messy bun swing to the side of her head.

Hairs flew to all different directions, she looked like she didn't brush her hair for weeks. She groans as she held her stomach.

A couple minutes she walked out of the washroom. A shocked expression written all over her face. "I'm pregnant" she managed to say as she plopped on the couch. Her face was in the pillow.

"This is great!" I said while hugging her. A big smile was plastered on my face.

"No it isn't my mom will freak out. I'm only 17" she said with a sad look on her face.

"I have to get an abortion or something" she said while whining like a baby. I shake my head

"You can't Meghan, I can't believe those words came out of  your mouth just now" I said. She rolled her eyes as her eyes shut. She was tired from all this work, and now she is pregnant.

"I'm gonna sleep forever" she groaned while covering her face with the blanket.

"You do that, I'm gonna make lunch" I said laughing to myself. I got up to make lunch for the girls.

"Hey Meg just know you weren't the only one that created the baby, Josh is in this to and I bet he would want you to keep it. So don't make any big decisions without him okay?" I said with a sympathetic look.

"Okay whatever" she said her eyes were shut. I kissed her for head. "I love you Meg, forever and always" I whispered to myself.

My cooking was interrupted from someone crying. I recognized that crying. Lucy. I walked to Lucy's room to see her crying on her bed. "Whats wrong?" I asked hugging her.

She cried in my arms. She could barely talk. "My dad said I have to move back in the house, I can't live with you and the girls anymore" she said collapsing on her bed. I was speechless her dad was this dumb guy that never gave Lucy the attention a father should to his daughter.

He would just scream and yell at her for no reason. Just to make her miserable. I got her up and hugged her. "Its okay we'll visit everyday" I said trying to comfort her.

"No I'm just gonna fucking kill my self" she said as a tear slipped from her eye.

"Don't, that's silly" I said shaking my head.

"Whatever, I have to move out tomorrow" she said while wiping  her tears away.

"I'm gonna go for a walk" she said as she ran out the apartment door.

"I love you Lucy!" I screamed but I don't think she heard me.

------------------

A\N

HEY GUYS sorry for the short chapter I've just had so much shit in my life right now.

But that's not a good reason I'm just really sorry I'm committed to this books so I'll try I will. I promise thanks for all the reads it means a lot .

Also happy valentines day guys remember you don't need a guys for this day. All you need is a bag of chips and a comfy couch.

Don't forget to ...

Comment
Share
Vote
Follow

XOXORAZIA101