Prologue

Mabel: Mabel is the name of the main character, she is the YN of this story, but I hate writing YN all the time, so I chose a basic cute name, for the basic cute girl that she is.
Height- 5"4
Hair color- dark brown
Eyes- hazel
Style- simplistic
MBTI- probably an INFP, basically because I am and a lot of my writing comes from my perspective.
Age- 19
I think she would look a lot like IU.

Proffesor Park- he looks like Park Seo Joon of course, but his character is probably nothing like the real life Park Seo Joon.
He is 33 in this story. He has a masters in Art History, and is a very cold hearted human. Mabel is the oven for that cold heart, and warms him to the core. She is his first true infatuation, and it may become creepy at times because he forms a bit of an obsession.

Noah- Noah is my golden retriever boy of the story. He develops a crush for Mabel, so he can be seen as the second male lead. In terms of looks, I'd say he resembles Felix from Stray Kids. He is very warm hearted and fun, he's also very smart.

Jennie- She is the experienced noona in the friend group. She looks like Jennie from Blackpink, and is very charming. She develops a loving relationship for Mabel, almost like an older to younger sister bond.

Rosie- She is Mabel's roommate. She forms a calm and kind bond between her and Mabel, and they help each other throughout the course of this story. She looks like Rose from Blackpink as well.