30

I cry every time I listen to this :(
Im currently crying 🥲

**UNKNOWN POV**

"Have you got the girl?"

"Yes, boss."

"Good.. only a little longer until the stupid Valentino family come looking for her"

...

**A WEEK LATER**
**BELLA'S POV**

"When will she open her eyes"

"She looks dead"

"Don't be silly"

"I don't know... she does look dead to me"

I Fluttering my eyes open, straight away looking at three young girls.

"Wh-who are you?!" I stutter, pushing myself against the wall.

"Oh no! Don't worry, your safe with us" the one who looks too be the oldest says.
"Oh how rude of us, I'm Delilah, but you can call me Dee I'm 15 years old" she continues.

"And I'm Diana but you can call me Anna, I'm 13 years of age" a girl with lighter skin than the others smiles down at me.

"I'm Patience!" A very young looking girl giggles before speaking again "I'm 9!"

"I-I'm Arabella.. but you can call me Bella, I guess" I say while lifting myself off the ground and looking around again.

I'm in the same cell as I was when I blacked out.

Bang.

"I think we should get going!" Dee says while picking Patience up.

Anna grips my hand and races out of the cell behind Delilah.

Loud shouts are heard from behind us but we don't stop. when it gets too a certain point i huff before using my adrenaline as an advantage and lifting Anna so she's around me, her legs instantly wrap around my waist and her arms hold around my neck.

I start running quicker until I get alongside Delilah, I grip her hand before sprinting through the halls with Her just behind me.

When we finally reach outside I tug them a little further into the woods, I find a fallen over tree with rocks around it before leading them towards it.

Looking under the tree I notice that there is a large gap between the rock and the ground.

"Come here Patience" I say while helping her down from her eldest sister and letting her go inside the gap. "You next Diana" I smile shortly.

She follows her younger sister in.
"We'll spend the night here before we move again early tomorrow, we need to get away as fast as possible"

They nod approvingly before I watch as patience wraps her arms around Anna and they both fall quickly asleep.

"I'm going too find wood to make a fire, watch over the girls" I say before moving over a small stone.

"Alright, be safe" I hear her say

"You too"

...

I placed my head onto Delilah's lap as my eyes flutter closed. "What's the date, it's fine if you don't know" I ask just above a whisper.

"I heard one of the guards talking about it... it's June 13, Love"

I gasp, quickly lifting my head "it was my birthday yesterday!"

(A/N Have I done her birthday already?? If I have let me know so I can change the situation!!)

"Oh" she says quietly "happy late birthday" she says while laying me back down and placing her hand in my hair, massaging my scalp "get some rest Bella"

~

Ahahahahhaha...
I have big plans for Delilah!!!
Heheheh-

Anyway, hope you enjoyed ;) have a nice day

And remember TPWK