Seven

Listening to old 1D songs and Harry's new album (and a tiny bit of Lou) I mean who doesn't ship Larry Stylinson 😂
Sorry I haven't posted in a while also you will see Harry. S mentioned a lot and that's just because I'm literally obsessed with him <3

~Bella's POV~
*bang*
"Oww, shit! Shit! Shit!" I whisper shout.

I look up from the floor and stand up while rubbing my backside.

I walk over to my wardrobe before searching through my clothes, after around 30 minutes I picked out my outfit.

I put on a grey cropped top and a red flannel jacket around my waist,
Black ripped jeans and brown boots.

I walk to my desk to grab my brush, I tie my hair into a half up half down style, the part that's up is tied into a bun.

I put a light shade of red lipstick on with brown ish eyeshadow over my eyes, then adding eyeliner and mascara.

I then grabbed my school bag and filled it with the equipment we got the day before.

After that I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before exiting my room and walking down the stairs to the kitchen.
"Morning sis" Dante smiles
"Morning boys!" I reply
My other brothers nod or smile at me before continuing with what they're eating.

I walk to the toaster and place some bread inside, while I wait for it to toast I walk to the sink and fill my water bottle up for school.

Ping

I place the toast on to a plate and cover it with peanut butter before eating it.

"Let's go" Matt smiles
"Alright!" I say while grabbing my AirPods from my pocket and placing them in my ear, I search through my favourites list of songs and put on 'sweet creatures' .

I get lead to the garage where Matt, Luca and Dante get on their own motorbikes
"Come, jump on" Val says while patting his motorbike.
I've always wanted to ride on a motorcycle! So this is gonna be awesome!

Val places a helmet over my head before jumping on infront of me.

I listen to sweet creatures the full way on repeat, because why the fuck not.
It's also rumoured to be a song Harry wrote about Lou sooo of course ima listen to it, they are literally a power ship!

....

We pull up outside a large building with white steps leading up to a large red brick school, with white pillars holding up the roof.

When we parked all eyes were on us, well my brothers not so much me.

I was getting glares and looks of envy, American schools are so weird.

I swear this is just like a cliche whattpad story!

Imagine..
Living life like a whattpad girl
That's the dream
Ha! Oh well

Dante lifts the helmet off my head and starts talking "Matt and Luca will take you to the office to get your schedule, me and Val have morning classes"

"Alright!" I smile while following Luca and Matt into the school and through the parting crowds.

~fast forward to lunch time~

I'd made a few friends already like, Page, Isaac and Danny.
So far they seem cool.

Currently I'm walking towards the cafeteria for lunch, when I got inside I walked to the cue before buying a sandwich with an apple.

I searched over the room, before my eyes landed on the table with my brothers on, I debate wether to sit with them until I hear my name called by page.
"Bella! Over here!" She shouted.

I walked to the opposite side of the room to where I currently was.

After I sat down we talked for awhile before page started looking nervous.
"G-guys they're coming" she stutters
"Who?" I ask
"The Valentino brothers" isaac adds
"Oh, cool!" I smile
Do they know that they're my brothers
"What's so bad about them?" I ask remembering that they looked nervous
"Well they are always in fights, some of them mess around with girls feelings and they're over all scary people.. what's not to dislike" Danny huffs
"Oh" I reply

One word
Blackmail.

Anwaysss
"Bella" I hear Val say
"Val!" I smile while turning to look at them
"I see you've made friends" Dante adds
"Hmm yeah, - oh right! Boys this is page, isaac and Danny, guys these are Val, Dante, Luca and Matt"
They look shocked at how I know them, and why I'm speaking to them so calmly in the first place.
"My brothers" I add
"Wait.. what!" Page blurts out
I chuckle slightly at her reaction.

"We've got to go Bels cya later" Matt smiles.
"Alright Matt" I wave them off.

"I'm sorry I take back what I said, I didn't know they were your brothers" Danny whispers.
"It's fine Dan" I reply.

-

After a long day of school I finally made it home, I walked straight to my room and changed into a hoodie and leggings.

I tie my hair in a bun before flopping onto my bed and grabbing my art iPad to draw something.

😂 Larry Stylinson! BAHAHAAnyway I'm tired and bored sooo I'm done for today! Hope you enjoyed! Bah bye!

Anyway I'm tired and bored sooo I'm done for today! Hope you enjoyed! Bah bye!

and remember TPWK!