Two

The song's not really linked to the story but heh- it's good anywayyyy

Here are some words you may see throughout the story (they are Italian words)

Principessa- Princess
(Mi) Amor- (my) love
Ragazzi- boys
Papa/ Padre- father

I hear a loud slam at the door which makes me jump out of my cozy bed like flash, I tiptoe to the door where I see my mum peaking out through her door.

She rushes down the hall towards me and pushes me in before closing the door.

"Principessa pack your things" she says while rushing to my wardrobe and pulling out 2 large bags and she starts throwing my clothes into one, I didn't have many clothes so she was done quickly
"Quick Principessa!"
After she said that I rushed to the corner of the room and lifted the floor board before reaching in and pulling out pictures of me and Mama.

She smiles at me weakly before only picking up one of the bags because the other was completely empty
She threw me a hoodie and leggings then left.

I pulled them on quickly before pulling on trainers and tying my hair back, I rushed out of my room and to the door of the apartment where Mama had already opened the front door and was rushing me out.

"Cmon Principessa"
"Mama what's happening" I whisper while we start running.
"Your going to your real Papa to live a normal life, Principessa" she smiles lightly.
"W-what, but Mama what about you?"
"I will be fine baby" she replies.

We're lucky we lived close to the train station because by the time we got there I was shattered, Mama told me to sit on a chair while she walks into a stand with a phone and dials a number.

After a minute of waiting the line picks up and I listen closely to what she was saying.

~Gian's POV~

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Shut up dammit!"
I reach for my phone and look at the caller ID, unknown.

I place it back down and turn back to the work infront of me and continue signing them.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Fucking hell" I sigh picking up the phone and placing it to my ear "what the fuck do you want"

~Amara's POV~

I was relieved to hear Gian's voice on the other side of the phone, I bit my nail while I thought about what to say.

"Well? What do ya want then?" He answers
"I-"
"If you don't answer I'm ending the call" he sounds angry.
"Hi Gian" I reply with a shaky breathe
"Amara?"
"That's me."
"Are you alright? Why did you call? Is something wrong" he quizzes me.
"Mama who are you talking to" Bella walked up to me and placed her hand on my lower arm.
"Nothing Principessa, go back and sit over there"
"Oh ok Mama" she replies before taking a seat next to her bags.

"Who was that Amara?"
"I- Gian that's.." I take a breathe in before continuing "that's your um.. daughter"
"I- I- I have a daughter" he asks
"Yes.." I reply while looking down at my feet and placing my fingers on the bridge of my nose.

"Is something wrong? Are you sure she's my daughter? Do you want money? Answer me Amara" he asks
"I need you to look after her" I can feel my eyes tearing up as I think about my Principessa leaving.

"Why? Do you not want her? I mean, I would love to have her but.. why don't you want her" he says with a worried tone.

"Never say I don't want my beautiful little girl, of course I want her, it's just not safe for her. As soon as I get away I will come find her" I say while looking back at Bella
"Why what's wrong? Are you not safe?" He asks seeming more agitated this time.