Eighteen

Hello beauts!
I'm back :)

⚠️ quick question! Can you see the song above 👆🏻⚠️

~Bella's POV~

We were driving down the empty motorway, we as in myself, Dante, Val and Alex.

I look out of the back window before screaming
"What's wrong?!" Alex says while speeding up slightly
"Someone's chasing us! HURRY UP!!" I shout while turning back around to face them.

Alex puts his foot down, the car starts speeding down the road as the cars behind slowly get closer and closer.

We drive past buildings and extra lanes until we get back to the main road.

They're still close behind.

One car suddenly comes up behind us and hits into the BMW pushing it over slightly.

They do this for 10 minutes until Alex's hand slips and the car goes through the roads fence.

We flew through the air.
My hair flipped over my face.
A churning feeling makes me snap my eyes shut.

I hear my brothers shout seconds before we hit the card concrete.

Black...

I wake up screaming with sweat dripping down my body.

My hair clings to my skin and the blanket lays on the floor from all my thrashing around.

All my brothers along with my papá and mama rush into my room
"Oh baby" my mama says while coming towards my shaking body and wrapping me in her arms.

Tears pour down my cheek as I lean into her.

I feel my bed dip beside me as Val places a hand on my knee, then I feel my papá sit beside me and he rubs circles in my back to try calm me.

After awhile of furious shaking I finally calm down enough to look up.

I wipe my eyes and look up to see all my brothers and family in the room.

Some brothers asleep on the floor, others sat up biting there nails or on their phones while my parents are next to me still rubbing circles and other shapes on my back.

"Get some more rest I will tell the boys your fine" mama whispers to me as she lets go of my frame.

I kiss her cheek before she gets too far away before turning back and hugging my father before he gets up.

~

Around 5 minutes later everyone had left my room and allowed me to sleep.

~

I wake up yawning, although I'm no longer covered in sweat I still feel sticky and dirty so I get out of my bed and I wonder towards the bathroom and walk inside, I take my clothes off and place them into the nearly full washing basket.

I open the glass door and walk in before closing it behind me and switching the shower knob on.

I clean my body viciously to try get rid of all evidence and memory of last nights nightmare.