"I hope so maybe a little fun could do me good," I said looking back at the window.

Jimin POV

The glass slams down on the bar after I drank it all down the sweet beer coats my tongue it actually tastes like apples so it's not that bad and easy to drink that's why my mind is cloudy.

"Don't you think you should slow down we have been here for an hour and you're already tipsy"
Jungkook said

"Maybe you should catch up! Come on Kookie drink up" I said I'm a giggly drunk.

"Stop acting cute," he said

"Rude I am cute" I said pouting 

"Don't point your pout at me" He said

"Dont know what you're talking about Kookie" I whispered sweetly near his face.

"Shit I know your drunk you only call me Kookie when your drunk," he said I chuckled and moved closer to him on my stool looking all over his face my breath hitting his face he blushed a bit.

"Your so handsome Kookie why don't you have a girlfriend I tell you this all the time," I said poking him.

"I'm not interested in others," he said looking into my eyes I smiled at him he blushed even more.

"Why have a crush on someone? You can tell me I won't tell a soul I promise" I whispered near his ear blowing on it.

"Your breath smells like apples," he said ignoring my question and pushed me back a little.

"This beer is amazing tastes like apples did you try it?" I said

"I can't drink I gotta watch your ass," He said

"You love my ass don't lie" I chuckled winking at him.

"Okay no more drinks for you," he said

"Your no fun I just wanna drink and talk about my feelings but you banned using his name," I said

"The Y word shall not be used tonight or ever," he said I frowned.

"I miss him...he always smelled like roses and peaches he would get so excited when he saw me his smile was so big...now I don't see that smile anymore he's gonna smile at someone else now" I mumbled Jungkook groaned.

"Jimin you guys didn't date that long and he was so cruel to you, in the end, he broke your heart and I hate him for it," Jungkook said

"I don't care I love him,"  I said and sipped my beer again we are in some speakeasy it's like a pub but for younger people on the outside of town, there is a band playing music Jungkook are in the back where the bar is.

"Jimin seeing you so hurt breaks my heart because your fucking amazing and he had you to call his but he let you go so he is a fucking idiot so fuck him," he said.

"Don't talk about him like that!" I spat

"Jesus your so fucking blind and hurts me to see you like this," he said and stood up and walked to the bathroom I huffed and finished my last beer and stumble over to the bathroom to find him.

Yoongi POV

We arrive at the speakeasy 10 minutes ago and I already wanna leave it's really loud and full of drunk 20-year-olds and people dancing all over each other.

We are sitting at a table in the corner Johnny got me some wine with fruit in it I've never seen it before it looks fancy though I take a sip and it's not that bad very fruity.