It was possible that because it was the first day, and the children didn't remember the rules they had learned the last semester clearly, the chatter didn't stop even when Su Yue repeated herself a couple of times. They carried on staring at Ji Xiao Zhuo and eagerly discussed with one another.

All the children from the housing compound were very mischievous, and it was difficult to calm them down when they were excited. Su Yue had a headache. She looked worriedly towards Ji Xiao Zhuo. She was afraid that before he could adapt to the change of environment, he would be frightened by the class.

It turned out that Su Yue thought too much. Ji Xiao Zhuo was not afraid, and he wasn't affected by the stares. Instead, he calmly returned the gazes starting from the front row. He stared back at each child for a long time, which made the other children look down. They didn't dare to look at Xiao Zhuo anymore.

After three minutes, everyone in the class didn't dare to meet Ji Xiao Zhuo's gaze, and the lively class from before instantly went quiet.

Su Yue: "....."

Tang Tang, who was watching from outside: "....."

Only Ji Yan watched calmly as if the scene in front of him was normal.

Tang Tang thought that Ji Xiao Zhuo's current aura was very similar to Ji Yan.

Back in the classroom, Su Yue retracted the complicated look from Ji Xiao Zhuo and introduced him to the class, "Everyone, this is our new classmate. He is called Ji Xiao Zhuo. You all need to get along with him. You're not allowed to bully him."

The class didn't respond. The atmosphere was quite strange.

Su Yue smiled helplessly and prepared to find a deskmate for Ji Xiao Zhuo, but when she looked around the classroom, there was only one child who didn't have a desk mate. But that child ....

Su Yue felt a bit troubled. She headed out to discuss with Ji Yan and Tang Tang, "The situation is like this, there are twenty-five children in the class excluding Xiao Zhuo. There is one child without a deskmate, and Xiao Zhuo could sit there, but there is a slight problem. That child doesn't speak much, and the other children who were seated there complained that they wanted to change seats, so ...." Su Yue didn't finish the sentence and said something else, "Do you want Xiao Zhuo to sit alone on another desk or sit with that child and see how it goes?"

Tang Tang couldn't help but look at the child who was sitting alone. She was shocked. Tang Tang originally thought that it would be a fierce boy. She didn't expect that it was a cute little girl with an apple hairstyle. Her face was clear and tender, and her eyes were bright. Her eyelashes fluttered as she blinked. The little girl's only shortcoming was that she was too thin, but that didn't affect her looks. She still looked very cute, which made Tang Tang want to hug her.

Why wasn't there anyone willing to sit with such a cute girl?

"Teacher, that little girl looks so cute, ah. Why isn't there anyone willing to sit with her? Just because she doesn't speak much?"

Su Yue hesitated and pursed her lips before answering, "Actually, it isn't because she doesn't speak much. It's because she practically doesn't speak at all, and she doesn't like playing with the other children. She sits alone and plays with her toy car. When the other children speak to her, she doesn't respond. The other children couldn't endure the silence, so they don't like sitting with her."

Tang Tang understood after listening to the teacher. These children were at an age where they were energetic and liked conversing. If their desk mate doesn't speak or play, most children won't be able to bear it. No wonder.