Ji Xiao Zhuo pursed his lips and silently lowered his head for a while. Then he hugged her neck and coquettishly said, "Mummy, I just want you to wear that dress when we go down. Is that ok, mummy?"

Since the little one was acting like that, Tang Tang couldn't defend herself and softened. She could only agree, "Ok, ok, mummy won't get changed. Let's go down like this."

Ji Xiao Zhuo immediately agreed and pulled Tang Tang towards the door.

Tang Tang felt that there must be something that the little one was hiding in his heart. But since he didn't want to say it, Tang Tang won't force him. So Tang Tang got led out by Xiao Zhuo in one hand while carrying a bag in the other. After a while, they arrived at the local little supermarket to buy ingredients.

The little supermarket was opened by one of the military family members. Apart from the daily essentials, the supermarket also sold some meat and vegetables so other families could buy ingredients for their meals. The majority of the people living in military housing bought their food from the little supermarket.

Every day, Tang Tang would bring Xiao Zhuo along in the morning to buy the ingredients required to prepare their lunch, and they would come again later to buy the food for their evening meal. Unlike other people, who would buy everything they needed for the day in one go because Tang Tang believed that it was better to get the food as fresh as possible.

When they entered the supermarket, Ji Xiao Zhuo suddenly said, "Mummy, can we take a stroll around the supermarket while getting our food?"

Tang Tang felt a bit suspicious. Why did the little one suddenly want to take a stroll? The supermarket was not very big, and they come here every day, so why take a stroll?

Before Tang Tang replied, Ji Xiao Zhuo took the initiative and pulled Tang Tang to stroll each aisle. During the stroll, whenever they saw acquaintances who lived in the same building, the little one would stop and greet them all; auntie, big sister, and grandma. Also, when they saw someone who liked to chat, they would stop and say a few sentences to them.

Tang Tang thought that the little one was especially enthusiastic today. Was it because she made new clothes today, so the little one was especially excited? Was it really just for that reason?

After they practically strolled around the entire supermarket, they finally arrived at the fresh produce section. After quickly calculating the time, they took 20 minutes longer than usual. Luckily, Ji Yan didn't get home early; otherwise, it would delay their meal.

"Tang Tang, Xiao Zhuo!" A familiar voice was suddenly heard from behind. Tang Tang turned around and saw the regimental commander's wife.

"Sao Zi, you came to buy food?"

The regimental commander's wife replied while stroking Ji Xiao Zhuo's head, "There are not many ingredients in the fridge. I brought Wen Wen along to buy some; otherwise, there won't be enough to eat tonight."

Just when Tang Tang looked around to search for Wen Wen, a figure suddenly came from behind the regimental commander's wife and hugged her.

"Ah, ah, ah! Sister Tang Tang, aren't you wearing the dress we saw at the shop? I thought you didn't buy it?"

Tang Tang felt like she was going to go deaf. She covered her ears while taking a step back from the loud young girl, "Wen Wen, be a bit quieter. My ears are going to be damaged from your shouting."

Wen Wen stuck her tongue out while distancing herself from Tang Tang. But she still held onto Tang Tang's sleeve and gossiped, "Sister Tang Tang, when did you buy it? Didn't you say it was too expensive? Did you think about it and went back to buy it?"