I walked out of his office and made my way to the large library he owned. I found out a few days ago that the Mancini's own such a thing. I was reading and writing books in this library from morning till night and it helped me a lot to get rid of all my thoughts.

But something went me once again not from the head. What did this Alana mean with the basement.

I'll have to take a look at that tonight.

❤︎

I spent the rest of the day only in the house. I was only in the library and in the bathroom. Valentina came to me once to see if I was okay.

When she saw that I was more than okay she went out again probably to Thalia. I just love this girls. Both have a beautiful character and especially Anna.

It was twelve o'clock in the night and I knew that everyone in the house was already in bed. I quietly left the library and made my way to the basement. I know Lorenzo told me not to, but I wouldn't be Alaïa if I wasn't so curious.

When I was downstairs I heard several voices that sounded very familiar. I tried to look through the keyhole of the door and I could recognize Lorenzo, Marco and someone else.

Wait a minute.

This can't be...

This man looks like my father.

Why is he here?

Covered in blood and screaming. What did Lorenzo and Marco do to him. At that moment I couldn't identify what I was feeling. I immediately looked away and realized I was having a panic attack.

Not wanting to see the men, I ran as fast as I could to Anna's room to have someone with me. Luckily she was awake and immediately took me in her arms.

It may be that my reaction was exaggerated, but when I see this man again after months, who caused me pain every day and night and often put bad thoughts in my head, it can happen that I get a panic attack.

Anna managed to calm me down and made me tell her everything that happened today. I felt comfortable with her and she is like a sister to me just like Vale. After a while I heard that the door in the room opened and Marco went in. Means Lorenzo is also in the room.

I said goodnight to both of them, hugged Anna and quietly went into our room. Lorenzo was lying on the bed with his phone in his hand and looked at me when the door opened. I sat down on the bed and asked him the question that was going through my head all the time.

"What is my father doing here and please tell me the truth?" I asked and saw the facial expression of lorenzo's face drop.

He put his phone away, sat down and started to tell me the truth.

❤︎

Today is our wedding. And I was at the end with my nerves. The last weeks were stressful. When Lorenzo told me why my father was in the basement, I was grateful on one side but scared on the other.

He grabbed my father to get back at him because he had done so much to me. My emotions were over in the square and I hugged him out of nowhere.

After several years I managed to get close to a male person and a hug too. I've noticed that it's weird even for him, but he still hugged me back .

After that we both ignored each other only a few words were exchanged when we saw each other. I often saw Lorenzo with a bloody shirt. I knew it wasn't his blood and that's why I kept my distance from him.

The girls distracted me in the weeks before the wedding and we had a lot of fun. We had a little bachelor party and everyone got up in the morning with hangovers except me, I made them a nice breakfast which is why I was hugged all the time.

Yesterday we had an overnight sleepover party because we wanted to continue the tradition that my future husband sees me again only at the wedding. I had gotten my hair done, my makeup done and I had my dress on. I was really excited but scared at the same time and I wondered how Lorenzo was feeling.

"Are you ready" Marco asked me. He is walking me down the aisle today. He took over the role from my father and I was very grateful to him. I nodded my head and grabbed his arm.

Let's do this.

❤︎

I'm sorry for this boring chapter and the mistakes. I promise next chapter will be better. Hope you like it even though is terrible.