The little one's mood was better again after he heard Tang Tang's words. However, he still didn't forget to remind Tang Tang, "Then you can't suspect that I'll wet the bed next time. I'm a man, after all, You can't say things like that."

Tang Tang lifted her hand to pledge, "Ok. Ok. Mummy guarantees that something like that won't be mentioned in the future."

Their exchange made everyone else restrain their laughter. The conversation was so precious, ah.

Suddenly, Ji Yan's mobile phone started ringing. He saw that it was a call from Aunt Li, so he answered the phone, "Hello, Aunt Li."

Tang Tang and Xiao Zhuo instantly turned to look at Ji Yan when they heard this as they wondered why Aunt Li called.

They didn't know what Aunt Li had said, but when the call ended, Ji Yan's expression didn't look so good.

Ji Xiao Zhuo worriedly went to pull on Ji Yan's sleeve, "Daddy, what did Grandma Li say? When is she coming back?" Aunt Li could be considered as the one who brought Ji Xiao Zhuo up, so they had a good relationship. Since they haven't seen each other in so many days, Xiao Zhuo missed her.

Even though Xiao Zhuo was so young, Ji Yan didn't hide anything from him and told him the truth, "Grandma Li's little granddaughter isn't doing so well. She needs to stay at home and look after her grandson and granddaughter, so she can't look after you anymore."

"Ah?" Ji Xiao Zhuo's mouth opened. He couldn't accept the information so suddenly.

Ji Yan sighed and stroked Xiao Zhuo's head, "You need to understand Grandma Li's reason. She also misses you, but something happened in her family, so she can't leave them."

Ji Xiao Zhuo pursed his lips as he unhappily played with his fingers.

Ji Yan placed a hand on his forehead with worry. Since Aunt Li couldn't look after Xiao Zhuo anymore, he wouldn't be able to return to the base in peace. He couldn't leave Xiao Zhuo alone, and it took time to search for another nanny. Also, it was not easy to find a nanny that met his requirements. He wouldn't be assured if he left a stranger looking after Xiao Zhuo.

Zhuo Ji understood Ji Yan's worries and asked, "Then what will happen in the future? Do you want me to help you search for someone reliable to look after Xiao Zhuo?"

Gu Zhang An also said, "I can also help you search. I will go back and ask the auntie at my house."

Ji Yan hadn't made a decision yet when Ji Yue suddenly interrupted, "I think there is no need to search for a nanny. Just take Tang Tang and Xiao Zhuo with you. Tang Tang can look after Xiao Zhuo there, and since Ji Yan has a high enough military rank and Tang Tang doesn't work, there won't be a problem. If they go, the family can live together every day. Isn't that good?"

Once Ji Yue spoke, the place went silent. Everyone's gaze fell on Tang Tang.

Tang Tang was bewildered from everyone's stares. However, Ji Yue's words had attracted her attention, does that mean she and Bao Bao could live with him and see each other every day? Was that possible? She thought that they could only wait for Ji Yan to come home during his holidays. She never thought that they could move and live with him. If it was like that, then Bao Bao would be able to see his daddy every day, and the family would not be separated.

Tang Tang couldn't help moving her sight towards Ji Yan while she felt a bit nervous inside.

Ji Yan met her gaze and said, "Let's talk about this later."

Seeing that he didn't agree, Tang Tang felt somewhat disappointed. Of course, he didn't like her. Maybe he didn't want to bring her with him to live together. It was just unfortunate for Bao Bao.