Ji Yan took a quick glance at Tang Tang's smile. He pursed his lips as an odd feeling flashed across his heart.

It was already afternoon when they got home. Tang Tang was afraid that Ji Yan would be hungry, so she immediately went to the kitchen with the food they bought from the supermarket and began to cook, "Husband, I'm going to make two dishes and a soup for lunch. Is that enough?"

"Ok." Ji Yan didn't have any particular demands about his food. Wrapping up his sleeves, he followed Tang Tang from behind, "I'll help you. Just tell me what to do."

Tang Tang waved her hands hastily as she blocked the kitchen entrance with her body, "No need. Your job must be exhausting. You're on holiday, so go and rest. It won't take long. I'll call you when it's ready." He was already working hard outside with his job. so how could she let him work at home as well? Otherwise, she would useless doing nothing.

Since he was blocked, Ji Yan didn't know if he should retreat or insist on helping. With Tang Tang behaving like this, Ji Yan felt like he couldn't do anything. He hadn't got used to the woman who used to be a hysterical lunatic, suddenly becoming virtuous and gentle – a good wife.

Tang Tang got nervous when she saw that Ji Yan was standing motionless without moving. She lightly pushed on Ji Yan's arm as she was afraid he would really enter the kitchen, "Go and rest husband. I will be fine alone."

Ji Yan stiffened when he felt the soft hands touching him. He immediately stepped back to avoid her touch. Since she didn't want him to enter the kitchen, it wouldn't be good for him to insist, so he turned and went to the living room.

When Tang Tang saw this, she sighed in relief. She went into the kitchen and focused on making a delicious meal for Bao Bao's daddy.

Whenever she starts cooking, Tang Tang would forget everything and enter her own world, so she gradually forgot about Ji Yan, who had a strong presence and was sitting on the sofa. Because of this reason, she didn't notice Ji Yan's probing gaze on her.

Ji Yan stared at Tang Tang's every action in the kitchen. An unfamiliar feeling settled in his heart. He suddenly felt that the current scene was like a dream. Otherwise, how could they get along with each other calmly? It was so calm that it seemed as if they were truly a normal husband and wife.

In his memory, they had always ignored each other. They were like strangers that lived together. The only time they came in contact was when he had to subdue her in her drunken rage so she wouldn't frighten Xiao Zhuo.

It wasn't that he never thought about divorcing her before. After all, with a mother like her, maybe it would be better for Xiao Zhuo to not have one. But Xiao Zhuo had always hoped that his mother would love him, which made Ji Yan hesitate. He didn't want to hurt Xiao Zhuo, so he tolerated her. He was planning to wait until Xiao Zhuo was older, so he could understand when his parents divorced.

But who knew that before it came to that step, she suddenly changed. She became better. Even though he didn't know how such a change occurred, but if she could behave like this in the future, then the marriage would continue.. Xiao Zhuo would be able to grow up under both his father and mother's love. That would be the best for Xiao Zhuo.

During this moment, a ringtone interrupted Ji Yan's thoughts. Ji Yan saw the name on the screen, and the corner of his lips lifted.

"Hello, Little An."

Gu Zhang An: "Lao San, I heard you're on holiday and came back to visit. You didn't even call us when you were back! If Yan Ran didn't tell me, I wouldn't have known."

Ji Yan laughed lightly, "I just got back last night, so I haven't called anyone yet."

Gu Zhang An: "Never mind, let's cut to the chase. Let's have a gathering since you're back."