"Eh ... okay. I'll make some meat congee, steam buns, and fried gyoza. Bao Bao loves gyoza."

Ji Yan nodded. Suddenly, he didn't know what else to say, so he just opened the front door and went out for a morning run.

"Fu–," Tang Tang only dared to release her breath and pat her chest when the front door closed. Honestly, the calm demeanor that she portrayed when she was talking to him was false. Tang Tang would still get nervous around him, but she didn't want him to notice, so she could only pretend to be calm.

Ai ... For some reason, she would always feel slightly ashamed whenever Ji Yan was in front of her.

Tang Tang touched her face before going back to her room. Then, she gazed at her reflection in the mirror.

Even though she knew her current appearance was ugly, she suddenly felt she looked even worse now compared to when she saw herself for the first time.

The purplish bruises on her face had yet to disappear. The bruises on her dry yellow skin, made her appearance look scary. Also, after eating so much for so many days, she still looked like a skeleton. What was even worse was her dry long hair. It looked like grass that would instantly burn once lit. Such a horrible appearance, she really didn't know how the original owner had abused herself to become like this.

Also, she had been earnestly washing her face to moisturize her skin, but why were there no improvements at all?

Whenever she thought about Bao Bao's daddy seeing her ugly appearance when he looked at her, Tang Tang wanted to cover up her face. It was amazing that Bao Bao's daddy could speak to her without changing his expression. Sigh. His wife was so ugly. It was unfortunate for him.

Was there a way for her to become prettier? Or at least make her look less ugly?

After thinking about it for what felt like half a day, Tang Tang gloomily sighed. She couldn't think of anything. She resigned and went back to the kitchen to cook. Since she didn't have any beauty, she could only be virtuous and prove that she was not incompetent.

Ji Yan had a large appetite, and Tang Tang could only guess roughly the amount of food he could eat. So for breakfast, Tang Tang made twice as much than usual. It didn't matter if there were food leftovers because she definitely couldn't let Bao Bao's daddy go hungry.

It was a coincidence that the timing was perfect. Just as Tang Tang finished cooking, the front door opened. She glanced out and saw Ji Yan, who was full of sweat, come in. Sweat was dripping from his hair, and his shirt clung to him. It outlined his chest and muscles. He was extruding strength and power. For some reason, he made people blush.

Tang Tang looked away very quickly. She didn't dare to keep looking at him. She tried to control her heartbeat as she said, "You, you've returned. I just finished cooking. We can eat very soon."

Ji Yan replied with an 'En' and walked towards one of the rooms, "I'm going to take a shower and then wake Xiao Zhuo up."

"Ok." Tang Tang patted her warm cheeks and calmed down. She bought breakfast out to the table. Tang Tang first served three bowls of congee before arranging the chopsticks and spoons. Once everything was set, she sat down and waited for the father and son duo.

Ji Yan's actions were fast. Very soon, he came out while carrying a sleepy Xiao Zhuo. The little one didn't sleep well last night as he was too excited. At the moment, he still wasn't willing to wake up, so Ji Yan had to carry him.

But Tang Tang's cooking was very enticing because the little one's eyes opened wide as soon as he smelled the aroma of the food. In front of delicious food, his sleepiness went away quickly.