Ji Xiao Zhuo nodded quickly. Then, he noticed that Tang Tang's right knee was hurt. It was bleeding. He panicked as he widened his eyes while pointing at her knee, "Mummy, your knee is bleeding."

Tang Tang didn't mind. She waved her hand, "Mummy is ok. I wasn't careful and fell over. Mummy will put some ointment and it'll be fine."

"Mummy, did you fall when you were looking for me?" Ji Xiao Zhuo unconsciously scrunched up his face. He wanted to touch Tang Tang's injury, but he didn't dare, "Mummy..."

"No, it was because Mummy wasn't careful. It's not much. Let's go home." After such a situation, Tang Tang didn't dare to let the little one keep playing anymore. She wanted to take him home straight away.

Ji Xiao Zhuo felt stuffy inside. He also felt guilty as he caused his mummy to be hurt. Xiao Zhuo only felt relieved when he personally watched Tang Tang treat her wound. When Tang Tang walked into the kitchen, Xiao Zhuo took the chance to hide in his bedroom. Then, he sent a voice message to Ji Yan, "I did something wrong today, Daddy. I made mummy get hurt and cry. I didn't mean to."

Once he finished speaking, Xiao Zhuo covered his head with his hands and laid motionless on his bed. He looked like a gloomy little piglet.

————————————

Ji Yan received the little one's message at night. He got a bit worried when he heard the unhappiness in Xiao Zhuo's voice. Ji Yan requested a video call directly, which was picked up very quickly. Xiao Zhuo was only wearing pants, so his chubby upper body was revealed. He was sitting on his bed as he showed a worried expression on his face.

"What happened today? What did you do wrong?" Ji Yan asked.

Ji Xiao Zhuo rested his chin against his hand and sighed. He wanted to tell his daddy everything, but he remembered his promise to his great grandpa. In the end, Xiao Zhuo decided not to mention him, "Mummy took me to the play area in the shopping centre to play. I went too far and frightened mummy. I made Mummy cry, and her leg was even bleeding."

"Then why didn't you tell Mummy before you went too far?"

Ji Xiao Zhuo lowered his head and put his hands together as he hesitated, "I just ... just rushed to play."

Ji Yan fell silent. He had an idea of what happened, so he didn't push Xiao Zhuo for the truth. "Remember to tell an adult where you are going next time. You can't just run off by yourself. What if you got kidnapped? Do you understand?"

Ji Xiao Zhuo nodded.

Ji Yan didn't say anything else as he saw that Xiao Zhuo knew that he did something wrong. Ji Yan ended the call after reminding Xiao Zhuo to go to sleep. Ji Yan's feelings were constantly changing inside as he thought if Tang Tang would really get hurt and cry because of Xiao Zhuo. If she was acting, did she need to act to this degree? Unless she really had amnesia, which caused a personality change?

It seemed like he really needed to go back and observe.

While Ji Yan was deep in thought, Ji Xiao Zhuo was also thinking deeply. His arms were folded behind his head and acted like a pillow, and his legs were crossed while he thought about the events that occurred today.

Xiao Zhuo felt that his mummy had really changed. In the past, she never cared about him. There were times where she screamed and howled at him. However, his mummy had become gentle. Now, She would smile at him, cook nice food for him, call him 'darling' and 'precious', and she would even cry because she was worried about him when he was missing.

It seemed like his mummy really loved him now.

Then should he forgive his mummy and give her another chance?