Aunt Li shook her head helplessly and gave Tang Tang a powerless gaze.

Tang Tang did not feel disappointed because she discovered that whenever the little guy went to get some of the other dishes, he would quickly cast a glance at the plate of spare ribs. Tang Tang held in her smile.

Why was the little guy being so awkward? Though it was very cute.

Tang Tang thought for a moment, and then she lifted her bowl and walked towards the kitchen with her crutches, "I'm going to the kitchen to get more rice. Do you want to come as well, Aunt Li?"

"Ah? I'm still –" Aunt Li suddenly stopped speaking as she understood Tang Tang's meaning and followed up, "Yes, I'll come and get more rice with you. It seems that I have eaten all my rice as well."

The reason why the two adults entered the kitchen was for Xiao Zhuo. They purposely dawdled for some time before leaving the kitchen. When they came out, the little one was still eating like normal. It was like nothing had changed, but Tang Tang knew that there was one spare rib missing from the dish.

Tang Tang smiled in her heart. She became cheerful and decided that from now on, she would make tasty food for the little one. In the past, whenever her nanny was angry, she would always make her favourite pastries, as she knew that her nanny's anger would always quickly disappear after that.

At this time, a ringtone started going off. It was Aunt Li's mobile that was ringing in her pocket. Aunt Li quickly put her bowl down to pick up the call, "Hello, son. Why are you calling, ah?"

It wasn't known what the other party said, but Aunt Li's expression changed, and she nervously stood up, "Why weren't you careful!? Is she alright?"

"Ok, ok, I'll try and come over now. You need to look after Fang Zi properly, okay?"

After hanging up, Aunt Li glanced at Ji Xiao Zhuo and Tang Tang. She became desperate and quickly tried to call someone, but the call did not get through. She stamped her foot in desperation, "Sir is not picking up the phone. He must haven't come back yet. What should I do?!"

When Tang Tang saw Aunt Li acting so anxiously, she asked, "Aunt Li, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

"My son just called. He said my daughter-in-law accidentally fell down, and she's now in premature labor. She's in the hospital, but there is no one available to look after my eldest grandchild, so they need me to go and look after him. But... if I go... then what about Xiao Zhuo, ah? I can't get through to Sir's phone. Ai ya, what do I do?"

Premature labor. Tang Tang had heard of this before. It was dangerous for women to be in labor prematurely, so it was not surprising that Aunt Li was so anxious in this situation.

Tang Tang thought for a second and said, "Aunt Li, you should go and take care of your daughter-in-law. I will look after Bao Bao. Don't worry, I'll take care of Bao Bao properly."

"Ah, this ..." Aunt Li was worried. After all, being good for the past two days was not enough to make up for the past few years of neglect, so how could she be at ease to let Tang Tang look after Xiao Zhuo? What if Tang Tang started to drink and go crazy drunk again?

Aunt Li was so anxious that she sweated. She did not give up and called Ji Yan again, but no one picked up.

It was then that Xiao Zhuo, who had been silent said, "Grandma Li, you can go. I'll be fine. I can look after myself."

Aunt Li hesitated multiple times, but, in the end, she couldn't come up with another way. So, she clenched her teeth and told Tang Tang, "You need to look after Xiao Zhuo properly. Don't bully him, and don't drink anymore alcohol."