•••••••••

"Dada! Your medicine!" Taehyung shouted from the bedroom, Jungkook was in the bathroom taking shower.

"Wait, flower! I'm almost done!" Jungkook shouted back, wrapping a towel around his waistline.

Taehyung shrugged and hopped towards Jungkook's wardrobe, searching for a big hoodie for himself. His dada's clothes were extremely comfortable for him that he always wants to wear Jungkook's clothes.

"Dada! Can I wear your clothes?" He asked, Jungkook smiled, "Of course, baby. Don't have to ask!"

"Thank you, dada!" The little squealed in joy.

He found a light brown big hoodie, he smiled to himself and wore it. It reached his knees, he giggled then heard the sound of the door opening, indicating his dada had come out from the bathroom.

"Da.......da...." Taehyung's jaw dropped as he gulped.

Jungkook was in a towel, his hard abs on display, he was wiping his wet hair with another towel.

Water running down his body till it dropped on the floor, his biceps flexing as he wiped his hair.

Taehyung's eyes traveled down to older's legs, the water going down and down until it was on the floor. He gulped harshly and tore his gaze somewhere else.

Jungkook wiped his face, smirking behind the towel as he felt the stare of the little.

He purposely came out only in a towel and showed a live performance hehe.

"Baby, where's my medicine?" Jungkook asked looking at him. The little had deep red-colored cheeks and was shyly looking at the room furniture.

"Baby~~ I asked you something." Jungkook threw the wet towel that was in his hand, on the sofa.

"T-there." Taehyung pointed at the bedside table, still not looking at the elder who let out a deep chuckle.

"Okay." Jungkook stood in front of him and placed his index and middle fingers under Taehyung's chin. "Oh baby, why so shy?" The wet bangs covering his eyes, as he gently nibbled the skin underneath the other's chin.

Taehyung looked at him then quickly looked down on his own feet. "No-nothing, da-dada." He stuttered cutely.

Jungkook chuckled, "But I think there is something." He leaned forward, near the younger's ear. The little gasped softly at the sudden proximity, "Do you know, flower, you look so pretty with your blushing cheeks." Jungkook kissed his bread cheeks.

Those squishy cheeks turning more red as he whined, hand on elder's hard chest to push him away.

Jungkook smiled softly and wrapped one hand around his petite waist, bringing him more closer. "Baby, can I kiss you?" He stared at him with heart eyes.

His hand went over to caress the little's soft skin, making the younger looked up shyly. Taehyung quickly nodded and looked down.

Jungkook's eyes softened, even more. "Pretty flower." The elder uttered and made his boyfriend's head tilted upward and captured his lips into a sweet kiss.

Taehyung's hands fisted onto the edge of the hoodie he was wearing, as Jungkook moved his lips against him ever so gracefully. He shut his eyes, as his fists let go of the hoodie slowly.

Jungkook smiled in between the kiss as Taehyung started kissing back. He wrapped both hands around younger's waist, pulling him close.

They pulled away after a while. Jungkook smiled and pecked his lips. Taehyung got shy, "dada, no more." 

Jungkook chuckled, "as you say, my baby." He kissed his forehead, "I love you, dada." Taehyung said flashing the cutest smile ever.

Jungkook's cheeks hurt from smiling too much but he didn't complain, "I love you too, bubba." He pecked his nose tip.

Suddenly there was a knock, "TaeTae, are you here?"

It was Namjoon.

Jungkook's eyes widened while Taehyung's eyes lit up, he was about to say 'yes papa' but Jungkook's hand flew over his mouth.

The elder shook his head, "Shh."

"Jungkook." Namjoon knocked on the door again.

Jungkook was dying out of panic. He gulped, no he wasn't afraid of Namjoon seeing him but he was afraid of the butt hits cause of the current state of Taehyung.

Swollen lips, messy hair, rosy cheeks, and God knows if Taehyung will blurt out about the kiss. No, he couldn't risk that.

"Jungkook, is Taehyung with you?" Namjoon asked from outside the room.

Taehyung wiggled to get free. Jungkook pleadingly stared at him, "stay quiet, flower." He said in a hushed tone.

He felt the little pouting behind his hand. Another knock was heard, he didn't think anything else and pick the little and ran into his bathroom.

Taehyung squeaked a bit but kept his tone down.

Jungkook closed the door and put his boyfriend on his feet. He quickly put his hand over the little's mouth.

"Jungkook!"

"Is someone calling me?!" Jungkook shouted, acting like he just heard Namjoon's calls.

"It's me, Namjoon. Is Taehyung here?"

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend who tilted his head, "NO!"

Taehyung pouted. Jungkook mumbled out a small sorry with a nervous smile.

"But Jinnie said he was here to give you medicine." Namjoon opened the door of Jungkook's room and went inside to check if the other was saying the truth.

Jungkook heard the opening sound of his bedroom door, "Well, yeah he was here. But I was taking bath when he came and I'm still in the bathtub. He headed out maybe, I don't know."

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows, "Okay." He said and headed out of the room.

As soon the door was closed he let out a breath of relief. He hung his head, 'This papa-in-law of mine is a villain of my love story.' He thought, nose scrunching in displease.

Taehyung put down the other's hands, "Dada, why did you lie to papa?" He pouted, innocent eyes on him.

'To save me from getting ass-whooping by your papa, my innocent flower.' Jungkook thought, he shook his head, "No reason, petal. I just don't want your papa to see you like this. We just kissed right?"

Taehyung's cheeks became like beetroot.

"Baby, I was thinking about going somewhere with all of us."

Taehyung looked up, eyes wide as he nodded enthusiastically, "All of us!? But where!" He innocently asked.

Jungkook smiled and thought for a while, "what about a water park?" He wiggled his eyebrows at the little whose eyes grew more in excitement, "YES!"

"YOU LIAR! TAEHYUNG IS WITH YOU!" Namjoon's voice boomed from outside of the bathroom.

Jungkook's head shot up, doe eyes grew wide in worse anticipation. Taehyung just giggled while covering his mouth at his dada's terrified reaction.

While in the garden, Yoongi was sitting on a bench, and his now-boyfriend sitting on his lap, eating cookies happily.

"I'm so lucky," Yoongi murmured, smiling cunningly as he leaned backward. "No restrain, no rules, nothing just spend as much time I want with my love. Poor Jeon." He laughed evilly in his mind.

"You said sometling, dwaddy?" Little Jimin asked, blinking his eyes at the elder cutely. Yoongi cooed and pinched his cheeks, "Nothing, baby. I just said you look incredibly cute."

Jimin giggled.

______________________________________

So hi....?
Hope it was good❤
Take care💜