Fourteen

AN: I forgot to find the pics because I've been really busy lately but this popped into my head today so here you go.

Oikawa angrily threw his sword to the ground, he wasn't at the battle, he didn't give the order. Behind him a young warrior stood with a plain face, next to him a priest shook violently in fear. "I'll ask you one more time Yahaba, who gave the order?"

There was a long moment of silence as footsteps quietly echoed through the halls, the boy stepped forward to speak but was interrupted by the door opening harshly, Iwaizumi dragged a blond haired man behind him who angrily tried to fight from Iwaizumi's grip. "Kyotani. What do you think you're doing giving orders?"

His yellow eyes seemed to glow in the dim light of the cathedral, a smirk tugging at his lips as he straightened his pose with a laugh. "That crown shouldn't be sitting upon your head 'my majesty', Don't you think it's time you handed it down to the true ruler of this place?"

Oikawa knew what Kyotani had meant, the man wasn't talking about himself, but of Yahaba whose family had been taken down from the monarchy as Oikawa's family came to power, at least until till the young boy became an adult.

"You will not peak to your king in th-"
"Who said you were my king? Yahaba is old enough to rule, it's time for you to step dow-"

"Kyotani shut up, I don't want to be king. Let Oikawa keep his place."
Anger surged through the man's eyes as his soft glances to the boy became glares, he pulled himself away from Iwaizumi grabbing the sword that had been thrown against the cold stone.

"Then I will take the crown, whether it's by force or you had it to me freely. A king shouldn't be so soft when he needs to look after his people and fight against evils, evils that king Oikawa Tooru lost to! And for what? To make his ex lover happy?"

Oikawa's eyes widened as Kyotani angrily swung his sword, pain sliced through his side as cold metal sunk into his flesh, a gasp came from Yahaba as Iwaizumi shoved Kyotani to the ground. To Oikawa the world seemed to move in slow motion as he watched his gold crown spin upon the floor, it fell as Iwaizumi landed a harsh punch to Kyotani's face.

He had dreamt of the flames, but he didn't think they'd burn with such hate.

..........

Daichi smiled seeing his lover sleeping peacefully in his arms, the bandages on his hands held hints of blood, his wounds caused the boy great pain which made Daichi feel helpless in those matters.

But now, in the early morning with the silent fog the only sounds were of the waves which gently lapped against the boat, he held Suga closely keeping his lover warm and safe from the world. It felt perfect.

Everyone else was still asleep that warm morning on the sea, Daichi hadn't noticed Suga's eyes fluttering open as the sun gently hit his cheeks, a low groan left the silver haired boy as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning." He smiled feeling Daichi's arms tighten around his waist.

"Good morning."

"We're almost home."

"Yeah-"Suga gently placed his hand against Daichi's cheek, the Dane leaned into his palm feeling the warmth against his cheek. "We're going to be home soon." The boat shook gently as the sun began to shine brighter, its bright arrival had awoken the others as the barely visible outline of land came into sight.

They were home.

Pulling into the fjord Daichi and Suga did not care for the spoils, instead with their hands intertwined, the two hopped up on a horse. Asahi looked over watching Daichi nod before riding away with a smile, everyone stopped and watched them leave. "Are they not going to take anything?"

"No, they need some time."
Kuroo got up from the boat, seasickness had begun to hit him as he nearly tripped over his own two feet but the familiar long haired blonde helped him stand normally. "Have you never been over seas?"

"Uh, n-no I have not."

A slight giggle left from Kenma as they walked over to a large house, Kuroo sat down on the wood looking around he noticed animal spines and other things hanging from the building. "Is this your place?"

"Yes, and before you ask, I'm not an ordinary person like the others."
The words confused the English king but he didn't question it, instead he leaned to his right letting his head rest against the mossy log, Kenma rolled his eyes as he pressed his hand against Kuroo's forehead.

"You're hot, lets get you in a bed so you can rest."
"No, it's fine I like it out here.."

"You'll get more sick, come on."

The messy haired man didn't protest when Kenma led him inside the house, turning a corner to a room where he sat down with a sigh, the Dane stared at him with an expression Kuroo had never seen before.

"What?"

"Why do you like me?"

"Why do you ask?"

Kenma looked down at the floor before looking up at Kuroo and placing his hands on the sides on the ex king's head. "I saw a king with a broken crown, he traveled with a flock of crows to a paradise." Kuroo's eyes widened.

"What does that mean?"

"The crown fell to become horns, he lived with the mountains and crows till he became the beast of men."

"What about you?"

"I cannot see for myse-"
"No, will you stay in my life, do the gods say anything about that?"

Kenma's cheeks flushed red as Kuroo's hands placed themselves on his hips pulling the young Dane into his lap. "Will you be in my future, Kenma?"

Their lips were only moments away. "I-I do not know." He felt sad as Kuroo gently pushed him away. "Why did you-"
"I'm tired, but once the gods tell you then we can continue."

Kenma felt, annoyed? He watched Kuroo lay down and roll onto his side so his back faced the young Dane, Kenma quickly walked out of the home as he his thoughts ran. He wanted to go back and kiss him but he also just wanted to beat him with a stick.

"Argh! I hate you!"

Asahi looked over as Kenma angrily threw a rock into the water, he laughed watching the seer get angry at whatever he was mad at.