Ten

Suga peered across the raiding party who watched as Daichi returned with Asahi and Suga, two unfamiliar faces walked toward the short haired Dane with confused looks. "Who is the Christian? Why have you brought him here?" Daichi opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the silverette grabbing his knife and throwing it into the soft dirt below.

"First off, I am not a god damn Christian, I am an ex king of this land who is with Daichi, touch me and I will make sure you don't have balls."
The back and white haired mans eyes wided as he took a step away from Suga, a smirk tugged at Daichi's lips as Suga followed Asahi away from the three.

"So is that your husband?"
Daichi looked back at the black haired Welsh lord and shrugged. "Not yet but soon enough." Bokuto had his eyes glued down at the knife Suga had thrown down before him. "You chose a fighter."

"Oh I know, he nearly killed me six times."
Bokuto and Akaashi gave Daichi a concerned look before the three walked to the forest to discuss the plan to get their young Welsh prince back.

....

Daichi walked into his tent seeing Suga sitting on the furs looking at his hands carefully, the short haired Dane sat next to him pulling the silverette into his lap. "Can you braid my hair, Daichi?"

"You wish for braids? Why?"
"You have some, such as right here-" Suga's hand brushed against a stand of braided hair that fell away from Daichi's ponytail, moving his hand down he rested it against the Dane's cheek. "And I want to match with you, after all you matter to me now."

Daichi smiled as Suga turned around, he felt the Dane's rough hands brush through his silver hair as the silence overtook the tent. "Can you teach me about Valhalla and the gods?"

"Yes, I will do anything for you, just tell me what."
Suga closed his eyes listening closely to Daichi's hoarse voice as his rough hands gently braided through the boy's silver hair, he finally felt at peace.

......

"Come on Asahi! Fight me!"

The long haired Dane looked over at Daichi with a scared look, unaware that the silverette had already moved until he felt his breath escape him as he hit the ground hard. "Come on! You're a Dane act like it!"

"Yeah Suga you're making me feel less of a Dane by being good at this-"
"I was raised by an angry blacksmith it's gonna take a lot to take me down Asahi."

Suga stood straight, looking over he saw Daichi laughing his ass off while Asahi struggled to get up, when the long haired Dane stood straight he gazed at Suga's hair. "You look good with the braids."

"Thank you, Daichi did them for me."
The silverette stopped as a the black and white haired man stood in front of him with a challenging look. "Since you threatened to cut my balls off, lets have a round hm?"

"You're on."
"Oh and, not these boring wooden weapons, lets do the real ones."

Daichi began to walk forward to stop it but Suga had already taken the axe from Bokuto's hand. "I already said you're on, so move your ass and lets fight."

"Suga."
The silverette looked over at Daichi, it was obvious the Dane didn't want him to fight, Suga took in a deep breath as he shot a glare at him before going back into the circle which Bokuto waited for him in.

Daichi watched as the two fought he was amazed that Suga could fight so well, but his amazement faded as Bokuto harshly hit his axe into the silverettes shield causing it to split, Suga quickly dropped it as he dodged getting his throat slit.

"Stop! Bokuto put your axe down, Suga go back to the tent."
"Daichi I want to fight! I obviously know how to so let me-"

"No, you're already injured so go."
The hope to fight longer faded from Suga's eyes as he angrily handed the axe to Daichi before walking away, the clearing was silent as Bokuto shook his head, everyone soon went back to sharpening their weapons or practicing.

Daichi walked back towards his tent, opening it he saw Suga glaring up at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't want you hurt." The silverette gave him no answer as he turned his head. "Lets go on a ride, just me and you."

"Fine.."

Asahi waved at the two before the couple disappeared into the forest, the only sound was heavy hooves against soil and the laugh of a crow, Daichi walked his horse closer to Suga's grabbing the boy's hand and pressing a soft kiss against his pale skin.

"Please talk to me Suga."
"Daichi, I want to fight with you and Asahi, I'm tired of being kept away or having to watch the battle from afar."

Daichi pulled his horse to a stop, Suga quickly following, he flinched as Daichi's rough hands cupped his cheeks before pulling him into a kiss, Daichi felt a smile tug at his lover lips before he pulled away.

"I'm hungry."
Suga stuck his tongue out before quickly motioning for the horse to run, Daichi rolled his eyes watching his lover ride off without him before following behind, the two laughed as they raced to nowhere.

Soon they stopped as the trees cleared revealing long stretches of untouched land. "Wow." Daichi followed Suga's gaze seeing the far away mountains, the Dane hopped off his horse, helping Suga down they walked around letting the horses graze.

"Its so quiet."
"Yeah, hey look at the tree over there, on that little hill?"

Suga followed Daichi's gaze seeing a lonely willow tree atop of a small hill, they walked over Suga looked at the different colored flowers and plants as they neared its roots. The two sat down looking at the open land, the silverette seemed more amazed at the far away mountains than the rest of the lands.

Daichi gently turned Suga's head to face him as he softly pressed their lips together, when he felt the silverette kiss him back he pressed a hand against the boy's back as he gently laid him down on the grass, Suga pulled away from the kiss with a smile as he looked up at Daichi, he blushed seeing the loving look in the Dane's eyes as he leaned up he pressed their foreheads together.

"What is it hm?"
"You're beautiful."

"Tell me what you're thinking Daichi, I want to hear you."

Daichi felt his heart pounding harshly against his chest as Suga closed his eyes and his words became hushed, barely more than a whisper, he felt the boy's soft arms wrap around his neck pulling him in closer.

Suga shivered feeling Daichi's cold hands snake under his shirt as they ran up his bare back, he could feel Daichi's warmth the more the Dane pulled him closer.

"I want us to be married.."
Suga opened his eyes as Daichi whispered those words, although the sad tone in his voice has sunk through. "Then we're married, this can be our wedding night, and then when we go back home we can have a proper one."

"Promise me not to die in battle."

"I promise you."

......

is this the end of the book? Nope, did I legit do this chapter because I have something planned? Yes