Eleven

Suga's eyes fluttered open as the sun hit his face, with a groan he rolled over cuddling into the only warmth he had besides the fur cloak that covered him, a chuckle came from Daichi as his hand brushed against Suga's hair.

"Cold?"
Suga nodded as he looked up at Daichi seeing the happy smile on his face, looking over his shoulder the silverette gasped. "We're still at the tree??"

"Yeah, I said we could go back but you were too tired that you didn't want to move."
"No Daichi, we-"

A deep blush tinted Suga's cheeks as he covered his face, Daichi felt confused. "What's wrong? I slept fine, did you not?"

"Nooo Daichiiii we- we're naked under a tree."
"And?"
"Is this normal for you??"

The Dane opened his mouth to answer but the sound of running hooves interrupted him, he covered Suga with the cloak pulling the silverette close to him as he sat up, looking up from the ground Daichi locked eyes with a man with messy black hair, he wore a golden crown upon his head as he looked down at the two with a smirk, behind him two riders looked away.

"What's this? Are the Dane's coming to invade my land now?"
Suga turned his head at the deep voice, his chocolate brown eyes locked with gold ones as the man flinched.

"I know you? You're Oikawa's pretty lover if I'm correct. Why're you with the Dane? Did they-"
"He does not belong to Oikawa-"

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the boy in your arms there."

Daichi's grip around Suga tightened as the man hopped off his horse. "Touch him and I'll kill you." The messy haired man stopped as he motioned two his two servants to get off their horses, walking over they drew their swords pointing them at Daichi.

"I said, I'm talking to Sugawara, not you Dane, why are you holding him so closely anyway?"
"Kuroo, please go away.."

Daichi glared at the man as Suga spoke, the two's swords became seethed as Kuroo sat in front of Daichi. "Don't be shy, I wish to talk with you, without the Dane here."

"Then turn around and wait a few minuets please?"
"I don't care that you're naked-"

Kuroo locked eyes with the angry Dane that held Suga, with a sigh he turned around as did the two that followed him, Suga got up grabbing his clothes and slipped his shirt on. Kuroo turned his head a little watching as Suga slid on his pants before throwing Daichi's clothes to him, he watched as the two kissed before turning his head again.

"Now, what is it?"
"I said without the Dan-"
"Daichi will stay here with me."

Kuroo looked over at the empty fields, he knew why they were here, what he didn't understand was why Suga was out here and not with Oikawa. "Are you no longer with that king of yours?"

"No, matter of fact, I've chosen Daichi over him."
Suga felt surprised as he saw a smile tug at Kuroo's lips as the messy haired king turned toward Daichi. "You hurt him and I'll kill you just to let you know." Kuroo laughed as Daichi tried to hide a smile, Kuroo's guards jumped onto the back of their horses as he slowly retreated to his own.

"I may be friends with Oikawa, but if you ever need my help I'll come help you Suga, especially since a whistle blower came and told me what he did."

With that quick hooves trampled away from the tree across the field toward the mountains, Daichi looked back at where the camp was before looking back at Suga. "I guess we better get back now, Bokuto and Asahi will kill us if we don't."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

....

Asahi watched the two Welsh lords as they talked quietly from afar, they were hidden away from the rest of the camp in the trees, although they didn't show it Asahi had a feeling something was going on between them.

"Where do you think Daichi and his lover went off to?"
"Eh who cares? They'll come back Agaashi."

The two sat down on a fallen down tree, a twig snapped as one of their warriors appeared from the brush, his roots where a dark brown as it faded into a light blonde color, his hair pulled into a high pony tail with two side braids. But to Asahi, he didn't look like a warrior.

"There are riders, when are you going to go fight?"
"Kenma, two more days, we need to make sure everyone is fit to fight."

"And I told you already, if you wait two more days you'll either die or be severely wounded Bokuto."

Asahi moved away from the three as he headed back towards the camp, he didn't realie Kenma had followed him back until he caught the boy in the corner of his eye as he watched Daichi and Suga walk towards him hand in hand.

"You never came back last night, what happened?"

A deep blush covered Suga's face as he shook his head and Daichi leaned close to Asahi's ear whispering what had happened. "I- You two did that-" Asahi was left in shock as his friend grabbed an axe handing it to Suga placing a kiss on his lovers forehead before muttering a low "I won't stop you this time."

...

As the sun fell Bokuto, Daichi and Akaashi talked about their battle plan once again, but the sounds of hooves beating against the solid earth caused an uneasy feeling as everyone got battle ready, Daichi set his axe down as he saw familiar messy hair from earlier.

"Why're you back?"
"Well, I'm bored, but I want to make a deal with yo..."

Kuroo's voice trailed off as he locked eyes with a calm pudding head in the crowd, Daichi's voice quickly snapped him back to reality as he hopped down from his horse holding the reins in his hand. "I'll help you get your little welsh boy back, but in return I want Oikawa's kingdom, I will offer you farm land within it as well."

"Why should we trust an English king like you?"
The voice came from the pudding head from before as Kuroo tried to ignore him but was harshly grabbed by the boy. "I asked you a question, if you don't answer we wont accept your deal."

"Because the Dane you asked for help from is with my friend, and I think I prefer the company of the Dane's and Welsh over the king over there, although.." Kenma felt Kuroo's hand softly press against his cheek as he leaned in closely. "I would offer Oikawa and my crown for you to stay with me if you would prefer that deal?"

"We'll take the first deal, and if I think I like you then I'll stay."

"Sweet, I can wait for you darling."
Kuroo chuckled as Kenma walked away cursing under his breath as Bokuto looked shocked.

Yall I dyed my hair so now I'm bokuto with a mohawk---- Also I made a viking shield be proud of me.