Four

It had now been a month since Suga had been gone from Oikawa's kingdom, Daichi taught him how to ride the horse so Suga taught him English, they were finally beginning to bond, but Daichi began to feel guilty as the sun fell below the mountains and Suga retreated to his room.

"You look sad?"
"Asahi, do you think taking him away was a good option?"

Asahi shrugged as he drank his ale, Daichi sighed at his tipsy friend as he got up and walked towards Suga's room, he opened the door pausing when he saw Suga without his shirt on. "Oh, hey Daichi."

"Uh, sorry I can wai-"
"No, its fine come on in."

He awkwardly moved into the room shutting the door behind him, Suga smiled happily at him as he slid a loose shirt on. "So what did you want to say?"

"Was bringing you here bad? You're never happy unless we go outside."
"Depends, why are you asking?"

Daichi looked out the window before closing his eyes and letting his head fall, he didn't want to say it but keeping him here for so long made him feel guilty. "Daichi?" He opened his eyes feeling warm hands against his cheeks.

"Do you, want to go back to Oikawa?"
Suga flinched hearing the sentence leave Daichi's lips, Suga suddenly wrapped his arms around Daichi pulling the Dane into a hug.

"This place has grown on me, but if you no longer want me here I can go back."
"I do not want you to leave, but you're Oikaw-"

His words left him as a soft hum left from Suga and their eyes met, just now he realized the beauty mark under his eye, he placed a hand on the boy's cheek softly rubbing his thumb against his soft skin as Suga let his head lean into Daichi's hand.

"Can we kiss?"
Suga pulled away from Daichi's hand, a slight fear resided in his eyes as he shook his head, Daichi frowned a little before pressing a kiss on Suga's forehead. "Is this okay?"

"Yeah, that's okay."
The Dane pressed his forehead against Suga's as he intertwined their fingers. "What about this?" A blush could barely be seen as the silverette smiled, Daichi leaned in a little, their lips were only inches apart now.

"Suga, will you st-"

A knock on the door caused Suga to quickly back away as Asahi awkwardly opened the door, Daichi looked over angrily at him as Suga happily walked over giving the long haired Dane a kiss on the cheek bidding him a goodnight before banishing Daichi from his room.

"You ruined it."
"Yeah well Oikawa's soldiers have been spotted by the town so keep your head in the right spot, you can have him after."

.....

Asahi rode back to his home, halfway there is horse quickly stopped as a large owl flew in front of them. Looking around he had a hand on his dagger, he paused seeing a short boy on the trail in front of him, he walked his horse over to the boy. "Hey, where are you from? Are you from the town?"

"Dane?"
"Huh? Are you not Dane?"

The boy shook his head, Asahi caught a glimpse of a blonde streak in his hair. "Fe ddes i yma gyda milwyr o Loegr, ond maen nhw wedi diflannu.( I came here with English soldiers but they are gone.)"

"You're Welsh?"
"Ie."

Asahi hopped down from his horse looking down at the small boy, freezing as a glimspe of the moon on armor caught his eye, quickly pulling out his dagger he held it against the boy's throat pulling his hair back to keep him still.

"If you find him of any use to you, you will not attack me!"

There was a brief silence before around ten men emerged from the bushes, in the lead was a very familiar brunette. "Nice to see the English king himself in our lands."

"Yes, its very pretty here. Now let go of the boy, I need to talk with you Dane."
Asahi removed the dagger from his throat before harshly letting the boy go, he glared at Oikawa while the other had a smirk plastered onto his face.

"I hope my lover is doing fine, and not being passed around to your men like a whore?"
Asahi laughed. "Yes he's fine, not being passed around."

"So where is he, I'm here to take him home."
The long haired Dane chewed on his lip as one of the soldiers grabbed the reins of his horse and another took the dagger from his hands. "Why should I tell you? You're not my king."

"We had an agreement Dane, its been long enough for you two I want him back."
"He's happier here, and I'm sure he prefers Daichi over you when it comes to being in bed."

Asahi smiled seeing anger over take Oikawa's emotions, his taunts obviously worked. "He wouldn't of let a Dane have him, he's better than that."

...

Suga sighed as he thought of what would've happened if Asahi wasn't there, ruffling his hair he got up and opened his door, Asahi was gone and Daichi must've been in his room by now. Sneaking over he peered into the Dane's room seeing him sleeping on his bed, swallowing Suga walked inside crawling onto the bed and poking Daichi's cheek.

One eye fluttered open as a smile tugged at his lips, sitting up he pulled Suga closer to him. "What're you doing in here hm?"

"I- uhm well, what were you going to say before Asahi came in?"
Daichi shook his head as he pressed their foreheads together and closed his eyes. "It was nothing." He felt one of Suga's hand trace a tattoo he had on his chest, Daichi's eyes opened as Suga pulled away from him, he felt surprised and confused when he saw Suga take off his own shirt.

"What are you doing?"
"I want a tattoo, can you give me one? I've seen you give Asahi one."

Daichi hesitated as he pressed a hand against Suga's chest seeing a dark blush cross his face, as Daichi leaned in closer Suga begun to lean away from him, until his back was pressed against the soft furs.

"I think, maybe here.." Suga felt Daichi's lips gently press against his neck as they trailed down to his collarbone. "Or maybe something here.." Suga's breathing hitched as hot breath hit his stomach and Daichi's hands grabbed his waist.

"I like right here."
"Daichi.."

The Dane looked up seeing Suga covering his face, a smirk tugged at his lips as he moved Suga's hand stopping just inches away, his pale arms wrapped around Daichi's neck as the two closed their eyes connecting their lips together as a new feeling spread through them.

Daichi pulled Suga closer to him as the kiss became deeper, after a few heated moments Suga pulled away trying to catch his breath as Daichi kissed and nipped at his neck causes soft moans to leave his lips.

"Is this okay?"
"Y-Yes, you're fine Daichi."

Asahi laughed as Oikawa backed away from Daichi's window, a hand covered his face as his eyes began to water. "Didn't I tell you English man, he belongs to Daichi now." Oikawa turned angrily at Asahi, walking over he pulled the long haired Dane off of his horse. 

"Fine, then if he wants his damn friend back he'll have to give me Suga back. I will not go home until I get what I came for."