Five

The feeling of a weight on the bed pulled Daichi from his sleep before he felt the weight upon his waist, with a groan he opened his eyes pausing as he saw the silverette, who he allowed into his bed the night before, holding one of his knives to his chest a low 'dammit' left the pale boy before he quickly went to push the knife into Daichi's chest, but the Dane quickly put hit hand out grabbing the blade.

The sharpness of it tore against his skin as blood seeped out and dripped onto the furs, and angry look gleamed in Suga's eyes as he was pushed off and held down by the tan Dane who sighed with disappointment before throwing the knife onto the floor, he grabbed the silverettes face with his bloodied hand bringing Suga closer to him. 

"Why? I thought that you.."
"Fuck you, let go of me!"

Anger surged through Daichi's body as he grabbed the boy's wrists tightly hearing a small 'ow' leave him. "No. I let you roam free so you can teach me your people's language and then you try to kill me?"

"Because I want to go home! I miss my home! I hate it here don't you see that?! I'm home sick! I-I just.."
The anger faded from Suga's eyes as he began to cry letting his head press against Daichi's chest as tears ran down his cheeks. "I want to go home... Let me go, please Daichi.." With a frown Daichi let go of the silverette and walked out of the room leaving the boy alone.

He looked out the window seeing Asahi's horse, but looking around the house he didn't see him, stepping outside he looked around still not seeing his long haired friend, walking over to the horse he grabbed the reins, pausing as he saw a letter with a wax seal attached to the saddle.

Grabbing it he opened it, although he knew how to speak English he couldn't read it all too well, quickly walking inside it was silent. He slowly walked back to his room seeing Suga with one of Daichi's fur cloaks around him as he stared at the doorway, seeing him like this caused the Dane to soften as he walked over pulling Suga into his arms.

"I am sorry Suga."
"No, I'm sorry, you've treated me with kindness and yet I'm being a bitch to you."

Suga smiled feeling Daichi's cold hand pressed against his cheek, he gently leaned into it as lips softly connected to his forehead. "Do you regret last night with me?" There was no answer besides the soft sound of Suga's calmed breathing as he held Daichi's hand to his cheek.

"Asahi's horse was outside, and on his saddle is a letter written in English."
Suga's head quickly pulled away from Daichi's hand as his eyes widened, the Dane held the letter out to him watching as Suga stared at the wax seal.

"This is- This is Oikawa's seal?"

Daichi reached his hand out as he missed the boy's warmth but Suga moved away as he read the letter. "He wants you to choose if you want Asahi back or not, but if you choose Asahi I cannot stay here and I must go back with him." Daichi froze as he pulled his hand back, Oikawa wanted him to choose between his friend and Suga, he got up from the bed walking over to the window.

Though the trades were even they felt unfair, Suga slowly got up, flinching as a cold laugh left from Daichi. "The gods are testing me." The silverette looked at the scars on the Dane's back and the tattoos from his neck to the sides of his head seemed less noticeable. Walking closer he grabbed Daichi's hand waiting for the man to look at him, but all he got was a quick glance.

"Asahi is like your brother, Daichi, I'll go back with Oikawa. That way you can sleep peacefully again without me possibly trying to ki-"
"No, no. I want you here with me, but I also need Asahi here too."

Suga lifted his hands grabbing Daichi's face and turning his head to look at him, with a smile he leaned in softly pressing their lips together, but as he pulled away he didn't see the Dane smile just the sad expression from before.

"Daichi, just.. Fall in love with someone else, I was never meant to be here anyway."
Daichi's expression darkened as the words left Suga's lips, the silverette felt bad as the man gave a shallow nod before pulling away from Suga's touch to get dressed.

He may not have acted like it at the moment, but the reaction Daichi had given him to those words pained his heart as he occasionally glanced over hoping to see Daichi smile or Asahi walk through the door and all of this to be a joke, he frowned seeing the wound on the Dane's hand, it would obviously leave a scar.

.......

Oikawa smiled as he saw two riders near his camp, his smile growing wider seeing Suga near him, looking back over at Asahi he signaled the Dane to get up. "I see he chose you over having love, heathen, be grateful. Because if he didn't you'll be killed, right in front of him." Asahi rolled his eyes as he spat at Oikawa's feet.

"But he turned your oh so loyal lover into his bitch pretty quick now didn't he?"
"You will not speak foul of Sugawara like that."

Asahi chuckled lightly, watching as Daichi and Suga walked over to them the mood between them was depressed, the silverette began walking away from Daichi as the guards cut Asahi's bonds and let him walk to Daichi.

He watched as Oikawa smiled pressing a long kiss against Suga's lips murmuring a word before glaring over at Daichi, as they began walking away Suga quickly pulled his hand away from Oikawa's and ran over to Daichi, the Dane looked shocked as the silverette quickly wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him into a deep kiss.

Asahi began laughing loudly seeing the angry look on Oikawa's face as the two continued. "Sugawara Koushi. We're leaving, now." As the silverette pulled away he whispered into Daichi's ear before running off to join Oikawa, as the long haired Dane looked over his friend didn't have a sad look, but a hopeful smile.

"wat zei hij? (What did he say?)"

"Hij zei dat hij terug zou komen en hij houdt van mij. (He said he would come back and he loves me.)"