Tang Tang kept looking at the little one until she felt tired. Then, she kissed the little guy's forehead and covered him with his blanket before silently returning to her room.

The next day, when Tang Tang woke up, Aunt Li was in the kitchen making breakfast. The little guy was sitting at the dining table while swinging his short legs as he waited for the food.

Tang Tang smiled as she took the initiative to wave at the little kid, "Good morning, little darling ~."

Ji Xiao Zhuo subconsciously looked up at her. Then he pouted before he humphed and looked down as he stopped looking at her.

Tang Tang didn't mind. She smiled, went into the kitchen, and helped to get the bowls and utensils. When Aunt Li saw Tang Tang in the kitchen, she was shocked. She wasn't used to Tang Tang entering the kitchen to help since she never saw her take a step into the kitchen before.

Aunt Li suppressed the suspicion she had in her heart and poured a cup of milk for Ji Xiao Zhuo. Then she gave him two buns. After he started eating, she poured herself a bowl of congee and started to eat as well. She didn't bother with Tang Tang's portion.

Tang Tang could only pour a bowl of congee for herself before she sat down to eat with them. But, before she could eat anything, she felt their gazes locked on her, so she looked up and noticed that the little guy was staring at her with curiosity and surprise. When he saw that Tang Tang was watching him, he immediately turned around and pretended that he never looked at her.

Tang Tang could only turn to Aunt Li. She noticed that Aunt Li was also looking at her in surprise. Tang Tang was confused, so she asked, "Aunt Li, why are both of you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with me?"

Aunt Li frowned and glanced at the congee in front of Tang Tang before replying, "Madam, you never ate breakfast in the past. How come today ..." Truthfully, she normally didn't eat and just drank alcohol all day. That was the reason she was as skinny as a skeleton. Why did she suddenly decide to have breakfast today?

"Ah..." Tang Tang scratched her head. She didn't know how to respond and just said, "I forgot. But, not eating breakfast is bad, so I will eat with Bao Bao from now on. Is that good, Bao Bao?"

"Humph!" The little guy's eyelashes moved quickly, but it seemed that he wasn't willing to look up at her. He just quietly expressed his displeasure.

Tang Tang chuckled. Why did she feel that the little guy liked to humph at her? But, she had already decided to treat him well. So, she knew this couldn't carry on. She must think of a way to shorten their distance.

After thinking for a while, Tang Tang asked, "Bao Bao, what are you going to do later? I'll accompany you, okay?"

Xiao Zhuo pause his movement, and a second later, he nonchalantly kept chewing his food acting as if nothing had happened, and he didn't hear what Tang Tang had said.

Tang Tang knew that the little guy would not be willing to speak to her, so she could only use the same tactic that she used on her wet nurse. With a thick skin, she said, "Good Bao Bao, cute Bao Bao, little darling, precious, tell me okay. I want to know, ah. I want to be with Bao Bao, ah."

This method worked every time on her wet nurse, and it seemed that the trick was also effective on the little guy, because he immediately glared fiercely at her. He used his childlike voice and angrily said, "Why are you being so annoying? I'm going to be annoyed to death."

The little guy was very cute when he was angry. Especially his childish voice, it made people melt into a puddle. Tang Tang was secretly laughing inside while she kept being thick-skinned, "Ai ya, if you tell me then I won't annoy you anymore. I really like you. I want to be with you."