Chapter 15 - Take A Breathe

"We're here." J.J. said, pulling up to the curb. I looked at the white two story house. It had a cute little fence that went around the whole property. I blinked and I could see children playing in the yard. I felt someone grab my arm and I turned to face who it was.

"Are you sure I can handle it?" I asked her with a shaky voice. I looked back at the house and a woman and two men walked out onto the wrap around porch.

She smiled, "Of course. Just breathe. Spencer will be here after he gets some sleep and you two can spend some time together and work on getting your memory back. Just right now, go in there eat whatever your mom made you, and then go sleep. You'll be ok."

I opened the door and the woman who I guessed was my mom threw her arma around my neck and cried. "I am so glad you're ok. We were so worried about you." She said. She pulled me back and looked at me, examining my body for anything out of place.

"She needs to eat and get some rest. She wouldn't eat the hospital food. But I don't blame her for that." J.J. laughed.

My mom walked with me at her side. "I have plenty of food made for you." She said, letting me go into the house first. I looked at the grandfather clock that was in the living room. It was about one o'clock in the afternoon, it had been only ten o'clock last night when I was found and brought to the ER. It was very warm for October. Or rather early November now as I learned  after being gone for that week and a half.

We didn't stop at the dining room or the kitchen, but rather we walked out to the back yard. Before me sat a beautiful lunch buffet on a long outside table under an umbrella. I was a very picturesque sight.

We walked to the table and the older of the two men pulled out a chair and motions for me to sit in it. I nodded "Thank you."

Everyone else sat around me started to fix them something to eat. My mother put the plate she had fixed in from of me. "This was your favorite. Salmon patties with peas, carrots anf mac and cheese and sweet tea. Just like your papa makes. " She said, kissing the toon my head.

"Thanks Mom." I smiled at her and took a bite of the salmon patty. It tasted just as good as I thought it would. Everyone started laughing in pleasure when I eat everything on my plate before anyone could finish. I looked up at them. "What?" I asked.

"We are just glad you're eating." The younger man said. "I'm Zach, by the way. Your older brother." He smiled.

"And I'm Dominic, the middle child of us three." He said, also smiling.

"So, I'm the baby?" I asked, taking as drink of my tea.

Zach nodded, "And we never let you forget that either." He laughed and everyone,  including me, joined in.

J.J. yawned and looked at her watch. "You probably need to be getting to sleep. Take a little nap before Reid gets here." She said.

"You're old room is just like you left it before college. You can take a nap up there. J.J., there is enough room on that queen size bed for the two of you. You should get some rest too." My mom said. Standing up  nhailer d grabbing the dishes and walking back into the house. "I'll show you where it's at."

J.J. and I followed her to the upstairs and she opened a door to a teenagers dream bedroom. It had a huge bed, an empty walk in closet, and big flat screen tv. "You had good taste as a teenager. What happened?" J.J. asked, jokingly.

"I literally don't know." I said. She stopped smiling and looked down.

She put an hand on my arm, "I'm sorry. It was just a joke." She said.

I smiled at her and laughed, which made her smile. I could tell she was joking and she playfully pushed my shoulder.

I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv, turning it to the news. "And just yesterday, our very own Clarity Jones of the FBI was found, alive and safe. She suffer from traumatic amnesia and several broken bones, but other than the physical damage, she is doing well." I turned the tv off and threw the remote at it.

"Other than physical damage I'm ok? It's so great to know that the media knows everything. I am not ok! I don't have my memory! Physical damage? Am I an object now?" I ranted to J.J. who had said on the other side of the bed.

"That is what we go through. The news likes a good home story. You were front page this morning." She said.

"I don't even care. I juat want to get some sleep and walk up to a full memory." I said, throwing myself backwards onto the bed. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

"Clarity. I wish you could just remember." A familiar voice said in my dreams. I could faintly hear a song in the background. I know this song I knew in the back on my mind. Silent lucidity. I felt a set of lips touch mine and I opened my eyes. The set of lips belonged to Spencer. I smiled and kissed back. He pulled away and opened his eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." He said.

"I was about to wake up anyways. It wasn't a bad thing. It was a cute way to wake up anyway." I smiled. "Kiss me again." I said bluntly.

He leaned forward and put his hand behind my head and pulled me to him. His lips met mine as a loud part hit in the music and I felt a rush of emotions as I could see every kiss we had ever had clearly in begin my closed eyes. I pulled away, gasping for breath. Spencer looked at me with worried eyes. "What happened?"

I held my chest and tried to control my breathing. I didn't say anything I just looked at him. His reaction said he understand everything. "You remember, don't you?"

I nodded my head and he smiled, pulling me to him. He hugged me tight and he kisses me again. "I love you so much." He said.

I held onto him tightly. "You broke your promise. You said you wouldn't leave me out of your sight." I said.

"I know. I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" He asked, holding my hands.

I smiled at him. "Just never leave me again." I said.

He nodded and kissed my cheek and he pulled me out of the room and down the stairs.