᯽𝑳𝒊𝒆᯽

Start from the beginning

Thyme look back at win and saw him whimping again.

He sigh and sit beside him and rub his head.

"Shh...everything is going to be fine" he whispered softly to the young man.

Win woke up and saw everyone looking at him worriedly including his mother.

"Dear" rain hug him.

"M-mom" win hug his mother tighter.

"What happened win? why did you fall? did someone pushed you?" hanie worriedly asked.

Win stayed quiet and he bit his lower lip.

"Win is it the dark phoenix again?" clyde asked this time.

Win still stayed quiet and it made everyone worried.

"Honey don't be scared just tell us the truth" rain softly said and rub his sons back.

Win bit his lower lip and thyme clenched his fist having enough of it.

"Guys can you leave us for a moment" thyme authorizely said.

Everyone went shock but still they nod and leave.

"You lied" thyme blankly said.

"T-thyme i-" win stuttered but thyne cut him off.

"You said they're not bullying you anymore?! why did you lie?!" why win?!" thyme burst out.

Win eyes widened and his eyes become teary again.

"You're always protecting me..and i-i don't want to give you a hard time anymore" he sobbed.

Thyme shook his head disappointly.

"You're not giving me a hard time win i've been protecting you since childhood..you're soon to be my fiance and its my duty to protect you" thyme sigh and win stayed silent.

"You know what im disappointed" thyme said before leaving the room.

After thyme leave the room win started to sobbed harder.

He hates himself for being to weak.

He hates himself for being a disappointment to thyme.

He hates himself for being a nerdy ass.

"If i change..will you still protect me?" he mumbled and hiccup.

The door opens and rain run to comfort his crying son while hanie and clyde look at them sadly.

Meanwhile...

"Where's joss wayar?" thyme seriously asked.

Luke,nanon,drake,guy are kneeling with tied hands and sorrounded by thyme's bodyguard.

"I already told you after the incident he quickly ran away and escaped" luke said.

Thyme gazed become darker.

"Just tell us where you're fucking leader is hiding" mj said with a baseball bat on his hand.

"We don't know okay?! he was just blackmailing us to follow his order!" nanon shouted.

"And why should we believe that?" ren arched his eyebrow.

"Joss is the son of a rich syndicate he can do everything he wants since his the only child of their family" drake stated.

"I know we've been very bad to win but please give us a chance to prove that were not bad guys" guy pleaded.

Thyme still keeps the blank face.