(That's Alicia's room)

After awhile I finally decided to go inside so I climbed my way down and entered through my window, when the warm room air touched my skin it sent shivers down my spine.

~

I changed into grey joggers and a grey copped hoodie before laying on my bed and falling asleep.

~Bella's POV~

Morning

I rubbed my sleep filled eyes before leaning up and stretching my muscles.

I yawned while getting up and walking to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth.

I took my Pjs off and folded them into neat piles and placing them on the counter, I opened the showers glass door and got in before closing it behind me and switching the shower head on.

I cleaned my body and washed my hair quickly so I could get out as soon as possible.

I dried off and picked out my clothing, I decided on a dark green bikini set and denim ripped shorts along with flipflops and sunglasses.

Nothing too showy but enough to look like I've at least tried to look good.

Before leaving I grabbed some sun cream and rubbed some in over myself so I won't get any burns.

~

I made my way out of the house and into the back garden where I went straight to the wooden shed, I pulled out a float and a pump to blow it up.

I stretched the long float out and searched for the pipe hole, once I found it I attached the pump and started blowing it up.

After a minute or so it finally fully blew up, I placed in onto the water before taking my shorts off and dropping them onto a sun bed.

I got onto the float and pushed away from the edge of the pool so I could float around.

~

After awhile of sunbathing on the float I decided to get off, I used my arms to bring me to the edge of the pool then I climbed out easily.

I reached for the float and brought it out, I undid the cap so the air will flow out.

Once it was flat again I rolled it up and placed it beside the sun bed.

I picked my shirts up and pulled them over my fairly dry bikini bottoms.

I walked towards the house and decided to make some food, I searched the cupboards for pasta, cheese and chilli sauce, after I found the ingredients I boiled the kettle and got a pan out.

I placed the pan on the stove before pouring the pasta in, I then reached for the boiled kettle and poured the scorching water into the pan and filling it to just above the pasta.

I placed the kettle down and searched for a bowl and a wooden spoon, I mixed the pasta around before taking the spoon out and placing it on the side.

I searched through Twitter as I waited for the pasta to be ready.

~

After awhile the pasta was finally ready so I turned the stove off and drained the pasta, so there was no water left.

I tipped the pasta into the bowl then placed the pan and wooden spoon into the dish washer.

I grated some cheese then put the cheese over the pasta before grabbing the chilli sauce bottle and squeezing it out onto the pasta.

I grabbed a spoon and mixed the contents in until the chilli sauce wasn't just on the top, before placing more cheese over the dish and cleaning away the ingredients.

I carried my bowl over to the counter and lifted myself onto a chair before eating my pasta.

Once I was finished I cleaned up my bowl and the pan from earlier, I dried them then pushed them into there cupboards before skipping out of the kitchen and up to my room.

When I got to my room I walked to my desk and grabbed a drawing book then opening it to a free page, I started drawing.

My fingers moved around the page without my brain concentrating on it, my fingers did as they pleased, i start using my finger to smudge various areas of the drawing.

I removed the pencil from the paper and gasped at what I've created, it was beautiful..

.......

A/N: thanks for reading beauts!!

And remember TPWK