Chapter 72

"Ab kya hua?!" 😑

"Main toh thik thak hoon..abhi abhi shoot khatam huyi hai toh make up bhi nehi utari! Lekin aap..!"... She giggles... 😂🤣

"Aabe hans kyun rahi hai..?! Do I look bad?!".. he pulls down the mirror to see himself..

"Koi na chalo!"...she giggles again.. 😂

***********

She gets down the car and walks through the way to entrance with much grace, holding her husband's arm from a side! She loves it all now! They don't have to hide things anymore, neither she needs to remain cautiou as she is that kind who believes in loving her partner openly, caring less about the world!

"Welcome bhabi!".. Sidharth's friend greets her..

"Thank you..!"... she gives out a sweet smile..

"Wah! Screen mein toh aap hamesha beautiful lagti ho, lekin you are more pretty in real life! Sidharth how did you get so lucky?!"

He smiles..

"Hayee mere pati ko bhi kuch achha achha bol do!"...Shehnaaz giggles again, making Amit (his friend) break out in a laughter listening to this spontaneous side of hers..

*************

Amit and Sidharth are standing near the bar corner in a small private chamber, taking their pegs as a call for celebration while Shehnaaz is enjoying giving out her autographs to a group. His eyes are stuck on his wife from the other side of the glass door..!❤️

"Dude..do you really need any other source of entertainment?!"...asks Amit..

He keeps gazing at her.. "Yaar honestly! She is the best feeling! She is just everything!"

"Yaar! Tu toh majnu ban chuka hai ekdum! SIDHARTH MAJNU SHUKLA! 😜

"Chal be..!"...Sidharth smirks..

"But I am happy for you bro! Finally you got what you wanted!"

"Absolutely! And now she is completing me by making me a father! Dude I am happy! Touchwood!"

"Whattt?!! Are you fucking serious?!"

"Relax! didn't break it to media yet..!"

"Sid I am genuinely so happy for you man! Congratulations!"..Amit hugs Sidharth..

"Kya baatein ho rahi hai?!" ... Shehnaaz comes in and Sidharth pulls her towards him, makes her turn around and holds her from behind..

"Guys enjoy your time.. I will go and attend other guests.."...Amit leaves giving them the privacy they need..

"Sidharthhhh did you drink much? Gadi kaise chalaoge..?!"

"Sshhh..! I missed you!"...he mumbles, rubbing his nose on her shoulder..

"Hayee sachhi?!"

"Hmm..! I am addicted to you!"..his tones down huskily..

"Sidharth ji..aap ko chad gayi hai..! Adith ko phone lagao..!"...she turns around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck and he locks her entire body by twisting his legs around her..🔥

"Sidharthhhh!!"

"Kya hua? Tu hi kehti hai na..legal biwi hai na meri..!?! Aur waise bhi bohot dark hai yahan..nothing is visible..!"

"Sidharth Chant Shukla..irada kya hai aapka?!"

"Zyada kuch nehi..baas meri ruthi huyi jaan ko pyaar karna!"..❤️

"Hayeee...Baby! Kinne cute lag rahe ho aap!"..she pinches his nose..

He pulls her closer, letting one of his hands wave around her curves, and the other fisting her hair to pull her face closer, to feel her presence that he has missed over the last 48 hours! He looks at her intensely..."Baby...say you love me?!"

"I love you baby!"...replies Shehnaaz and he smoothers his lips, swinging it against hers, taking her entirely into his embrace..!

"When love runs deep

"When love runs deep..A kiss is no longer just a kiss, it becomes the place where soul connects to the other soul!"

Do comment to share your views..waiting ❤️