{PLEASE READ}

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry that I'm not adding another chapter to this story. I have been going through and re-writing most of the beginning chapters— there isn't any dramatic changes, but I have removed some things and re-written most of the sentences. 

I am putting this note on here, because I can't update people who aren't following me, so they cannot see my notifications when I post a comment. If you want to get any news or updates, follow me on my Instagram @missisobelle, because I will be posting updates onto my story, I prefer to update on there.

So—I am feeling a bit low at the moment, a lot of it is to do with me beating myself up and comparing my work with others. Going back to my older stuff, I was so annoyed at myself for not cleaning up my writing, it was awful reading back on my old stuff, even though I only started writing this like 3/4 months ago.

Also with my chapter Pitch Black; pretty much all of the comments are about how embarrassing it is that Phoenix broke down at the sight of her fathers death. This made me a bit sad because I was very proud of that chapter, and people couldn't bare to read it— which sent me on a downward spiral to thinking my whole story is a shambles.

I love writing this story, and I want to make it the best experience possible for everyone. I have great plans for the future of this story and I really hope you're excited for it because I've been working out everything in advance, making sure the story is clean and works out right.

When I get this sort of way, I feel like I want to give up on to story— which I don't want to do at all. I am debating on deleting the pitch black and darkness chapters, or changing them up, I will post on my Instagram story if I have made any changes on that.

Please don't hate me that this isn't a chapter, it is being worked on, but for now I am focusing on the older ones and making them better.

Thank you so much for being patient.
I love you all so much
<3
I