M I N D R E A D E R

A/N: Hello Everyone!!! I've missed you so so much!!!

It's been so long and I'm so sorry for that but I really needed this break. I want to thank everyone who has been so patient with me and sent me messages, I love you all so so much <3

Please enjoy this chapter and as always...

STAY

FUCKING

<3 SEXY <3

{THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT}

Draco glared at me with cold eyes, his jaw set with his lips formed into a tight line. His hand grips around my wrist while we gaze at each other for a moment, my mind reels through a thousand thoughts, only to come to one question... why the fuck was he in my head?

My eyes twitch as I felt a new shade melt over. With the anger bubbling in my stomach, I knew my eyes would be blood red.

"Why were you in my head... again?" The last part I say through gritted teeth. After asking Draco so many times not to go into my head without permission, he continued to do so, even while I was sleeping.

"Answer my question first," Draco demands, his tone sharp.

"I'm not the one in the wrong here, Draco." I spit, snatching my wrist out of Draco's grip.

I snap the covers back from the bed before sliding out, my body completely nude. I snatch Draco's shirt from the floor and pull it over my shoulders, the whole thing covering me like a dress.

"I'm not going to ask you again," Draco seethes. "Why was Weasley touching you?"

"Did you not see enough? While you were invading my fucking privacy!"

"For fuck sake, Phoenix!" Draco stands from the bed, wearing only his plaid pyjama trousers. "Just tell me why your ex-boyfriend had his hands all over you? Telling you how much he missed you, pushing you against the fucking counter!"

I could see Draco physically cringe as he was explaining what he saw in my mind, exactly how the memory went, his hands raking through his hair with his jaw tight and eyes icy cold.

"Did you kiss him?" Draco asked lowly, his hands forming into tight fists, the veins in his arms looking as if they were about to pop.

That one question ignited rage so burning hot I could feel my skin heating up, I was probably as red as my eyes. My mouth falls open slightly and my heart stops, I knew if I would say something I would regret it later on— so I don't speak at all.

I shoot a sharp glare towards Draco before turning on my heel and storming away.

"Phoenix, answer me!" He calls out while following me towards the bathroom.

I use my magic to slam the door in Draco's face before he could make it into the bathroom with me. My anger burned through my veins, my hands shook as the white light protruded out of my palms.

Flicking my wrist, the steaming water falls from the ceiling like a waterfall, cascading down to the floor. I pull the shirt over my head and throw it at the door out of anger before stepping into the open shower.

The water coats my whole body, the shower room was equally as grand as the rest of the flat, completely open and covered with dark tiles, a large mirror that stretches across the whole wall and two sinks sit opposite the shower allowing me to see my naked self beneath the steamy shower.

CRACK!

Draco appears before me, intimidating me with his height.

My gasp echos through the large room as I jolt from his sudden appearance. As he stalks towards me, walking beneath the shower stream, looking angry as ever, I notice he still wears his pyjama trousers.