Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Five.

Start from the beginning

            I hugged her awkwardly back, "it's okay Natalie. I have to go though, can't be late." I said as she pulled away, wiping her snotty nose and red rimmed eyes.

            "I'm so sorry. I'm not usual emotional but these pregnancy hormones are horrible." She explained as she tried to hold back her tears, I just smiled lightly and hugged her again before running out the door.

            I slipped into Zane's car, and noticed the voices in the backseat. I spun around and my eyebrow rose automatically. "Hey Raine, we might as well go to school too" Kelsey said from the backseat. Zoe nodded in agreement and I just shook my head. Rider looked nervous, and I chuckled.

            "Where's Wesley, is he too cool to go to school with us?" I asked and Rider cracked a small smile as he turned to look at me.

            "Of course, you know he already has status at the school being star quarter back, so he isn't worried at all" he said mocking Wesley's cocky attitude and I grinned. The ride was quite, not counting Zoe and Kelsey chattering in the backseat.

            We got to school with plenty of time to socialize which had me jumping with excitement, because I'll be able to surprise Ollie, Mickey, and Jen. I climbed out of the car and searched for their familiar faces. I found them, and our eyes connected. They froze and looked utterly surprised, as I ran towards them.

            I ran and wrapped my arms around there necks, hugging them tightly, they hugged me back kind of limply. I pulled away with a huge grin, "What are you doing here?" Ollie asked as he did a hand shake with Zane.

            "I'm here to learn." I said and finally I got my smile from both of them as they began to cheer and finally hug me back with their usual happiness. I laughed, and hugged them too. We joked around for a few minutes, as I explained the situation.

            They introduced me to their friend, who I could hardly remember. I was over powered by how many people they were friends with that I didn't even know about. I mean, I knew they had other friends. I was talking to Mickey about classes, when I heard this high pitch squeal and I got pummeled to the ground.

            "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE COMING TO SCHOOL?" Jen screamed into my ear and I cringed as she hugged the life out of me, I attempted to hug her back which was kind of difficult since she literally was hugging the life out of me.

            "It was supposed to be a surprise" I laughed when she finally let me go, I stood up and straightened out my clothes smiling at her. She smiled back, and hugged me again this time I hugged her back.

            I was pulled into reality when everyone grew quite around me, and the devil spoke to me. "I see you're on my turf now." Mandy's voice rang from behind me; I spun around my hands on my hips and my eyes connecting with hers.

            "You're turf? Ha." I laughed and she glared at me.

            "Watch your back, you might run the arena, but I run this school" she whispered harshly at me before turning on her heels at the sound of a familiar engine roar. She turned around just to send me a smirk, and then turned around.

            "Liam, Baby! I missed you!" she squealed really loudly, and my stomach about dropped. Liam goes here, and now I'll have to pretend I'm not hurt by the words he called me. The words that still ring in my ears, and they were just as loud as if he said them right then and there when I looked at him.

            Stepping out of his car, smiling his carefree smile as Mandy kissed him firmly on the lips. Zane immediately pulled me against his waist, "Everything will be okay" he whispered in my ears and I couldn't help feeling bad.

            Here I am freaking out about an ex, with my current boyfriend? I'm a poor excuse for a girl. "Hey Mick, and Oliver!" Liam greeted happily, and I avoided eye contact. I couldn't stand being this near to him.

            "Zane let's go check into the office, Rider let's go." I said and I knew Liam immediately recognized Rider but I held onto his wrist firmly pulling him away from Liam's gaze. Ollie and Mickey probably felt awkward but I didn't want them to not act normal. This was their territory, they could do whatever.

            My hand found comfort in Zane's immediately as we managed our way through the crowd of people in front of the school. Rider wasn't far behind us, Kelsey and Zoe chatting excitedly by his side.

            We got inside the school and inside the office easily. Zane and I had pretty much all the same classes, the only one we didn't have to together was the first period of the day and the last period of the day. Rider either had Kelsey or Zoe in all of classes, same with them. Which I was glad about, we were discussing the schedules against the wall when my brother finally decided to make his appearance.

            "Let me see your schedule" he demanded, no hey sis or how's it going so far sis? Nope all I got was him pushing me around. Which wasn't surprising, this was your typical Wesley.

            "Can I get a please sis?" I asked, and he groaned.

            "Please hand over your stupid paper!" he said in an annoyed face and I just sighed.

            "That's as good as I'm going to get" I sighed, and handed him my paper. He looked it once over, and by the way his face scrunched up in disgust I knew we had some classes together. "So what are the classes, that will have some family bonding in?" I teased and he sent me a glare.

            "You're the first thing I'll see, and the last thing I'll see." He grimaced before thrusting the paper back into my face and stalking away. I just laughed, and the bell rang, signaling the beginning of first period.

            After a quick goodbye to Zane, I rushed to my first class of the day. I couldn't be late not on my first day of actual school, I entered my classroom, not surprised to see Wesley surrounded my girls. Next to him, was the last person I wanted to see, and next to him was the person that I hated with a burning passion.

"Hey Raine!" Mandy sneered; draping her arm threw Liam's and smiling the fakest smile ever. Someone kill me now.                                                                           --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So you guys, I've uploaded a lot sooner. :) Don't have much to say, except guess who went and saw the Justin Bieber movie?  Yeah, I did. Haha. :) It was a good movie!                                                                                                                          So now I'm going to to actually talk to my friends, which I'm staying at my friends house right now. :P Yup, I do have a social life. Surprising, I know.  

COMMENT. VOTE. BECOME A FAN. :D