"P'..."

"Hmm?"

"P' you... You won't...?

"Hmm?"

"You won't avoid me, once you are back home, right?" Kongpob asked nervously. Arthit's eyes flew open when he heard the shaking in his voice.

"Kong? What? What are you asking?"

"You won't change when you go home, right, P?" Kongpob asked, his eyes looking down, scared to face him, "You will pick my calls and talk to me, right?"

"Kong!" sensing his fear, Arthit pulled Kongpob into a tight hug to let him know how much he meant to him.

"How can you think like that, Kong?"

Wet eyes looked up to meet the confused gaze of Arthit's.

"I am scared, P'. Just three days away from you, and I went crazy. And here I have to wait until the next term. How will I survive, P'? What if you decide you don't like me? What if you meet someone better than me during this time?"

"Kong!" Arthit was shocked. To him, Kongpob was the epitome of a confident, cocky teen, so to see him have such fears and express these insecurities surprised him and endeared him much more. He didn't know how to assure him. Words were always hard for him. So, he did best what he deemed assurance enough. He pulled Kongpob into his embrace and held him tight, running his hands over his back, reassuring him. 

Kongpob reciprocated and held his lover tight, breathing in his warm scent, trying his best to calm his fears. Kissing his shoulders and neck he moved to Arthit's ears and bit the earlobe, making Arthit flinch. A jolt passed through his body, and he pulled back, protesting only to be pushed on his back with Kongpob hovering over him. Arthit opened his mouth to whine, but Kongpob latched his lips to his.

Arthit pulled away. "Kong! I haven't brushed!"

"Does it look like I care!"

Kongpob kissed him with a hunger that he had under control all this while. The feelings of fear and insecurity fueled his desire as he devoured Arthit's lips like this would be the last time he would get to taste this sweet nectar. He nibbled and sucked his lips, his tongue licking the lush pink flesh. 

Arthit gasped at this delicious attack, and Kongpob's tongue darted into his mouth, wanting to taste him. Their tongues dueled as Kongpob's hands crept under Arthit's t-shirt to playfully tug at his pink nipples, making him gasp and writhe that brought their shafts closer in contact.

Pulling back for air, he stared at Arthit. His intention was clear. He needed Arthit, and he needed to take the lead this time. Arthit seeing the raw yearning, gulped. It scared him, made him nervous. Kongpob's intensity was so... So... He had no words to describe it. It was a tempest of emotions he felt every time he saw Kongpob look at him with so much love and intensity. 

His heart fluttered every time he found Kongpob looking at him with so much love, desire, and ardor. And today through his eyes, Kongpob was conveying to him that this time their coupling would be different, would be volatile. He saw Kongpob's need. He understood his craving, and so with a shy but wanton nod, he consented. Kongpob didn't hold back; for the last two days, it was Arthit calling the shots but now Kongpob needed to take the lead. 

He needed to touch Arthit the way he wanted to. He wanted to touch him like a man madly in love. He wanted to touch and feel Arthit for once without any inhibitions. With the consent given, Kongpob leaned in to give him a wet messy kiss on his lips, before pulling his t-shirt off. He then methodically devoured Arthit's skin. 

Arthit's hands which were buried in Kongpob's hair, intending to push him away seemed to have a mind of their own as they held his head in place instead, as his tongue did magical things to his body. Kissing and licking and laving all that his eyes could see, Kongpob spent a lot of time on each of his pink nubs, now hard and sensitive from all the loving attention they got.