5. Happy Place

The next morning found Arthit groggily getting out of the bed, walking into the bathroom. His eyes half-closed, he reached for the toothbrush and the paste. Once the brush was in his mouth, he turned to the pot to pee. That's when he realized something was wrong. 

The shower was running, and he had walked into an occupied bathroom. And under the running shower was standing his hot boyfriend, naked in all his glory. Kongpob was still enjoying the fall of the water, unaware that he had an audience. Any sound around him, muffled under the strong spray of the hot water.

The soap bubbles were slipping off his tan, golden back cascading down an erotic path. The broad back, the chiseled muscles, the luscious round butts, the sinew legs were all bare for Arthit to view, and he was stunned! Frozen, taking in all the glory that lay bare for his eyes. Arthit's breath hitched, and his breathing changed, coming out in short bursts. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

His mouth hung open, and his toothbrush fell with a clank, dropping hard, the sound reverberating louder, bouncing off the tiles of the bathroom. A sound loud enough to alert Kongpob, who jerked at the sound and whipped around to find his boyfriend sharing the same space. Dazed he froze, his hands in his hair, his body turned towards Arthit, giving him a full-frontal view. 

Their eyes collided, and Arthit stiffened, snapping out of his trance, he hightailed out of the bathroom ashamed and embarrassed. Kongpob, grabbing the towel, wrapped it around himself before rushing out, worried Arthit might be panicking.

Arthit was standing in the middle of the room, hiding his face in his hands. Softly he called out,

"P'Arthit Khap!"

Arthit, embarrassed and ashamed, whipped his head around did what he did best-he lashed out.

"What the fuck, Kong! Why didn't you lock the door when you went in?"

Seeing his peaked expression and red face, Kongpob couldn't help but smirk but controlled himself, knowing that would only spell trouble for him.

"P', how was I to know you would barge in like that. I assumed since I wasn't on the bed, you would understand I am in the bathroom." The towel was hanging low and loose on his hip, and he was still wet from head to toe, which was distracting Arthit.

"What dumb logic is that? And why didn't you turn on the light!"

"My dumb logic! And I beg to differ. Since I was using the shower, I only turned that light on. That's how you got a glimpse of his marvelous body."

"Don't just stand there. Go, finish up fast."

"P', seriously. It's ok. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. So what if you walked in on me? You would have seen me in my full glory today or tomorrow," he tried to diffuse the situation, but that embarrassed him even more. The idea that they would get naked and have sex heated his blood, and ashamed, he blurted,

"Who wants to see your ugly ass. Get lost!"

The minute the words were out, Arthit regretted them and looked to see the smile leave his junior's face.

"I am sorry, Kong."

"You know, you don't have to always be mean, P'Arthit. I am your boyfriend, after all. I too, deserve some of your kindness and sweetness. All you do is grumble and shout at me," he pouted.

"You are right. I am sorry, Kong. Please forgive me."

"I will forgive you on one condition," Arthit looked expectantly.