I backed away from him a bit and took his hand in mine and interlocked our fingers.

"Jungkook-ah?" A knock suddenly startled him and he pulled me unconsciously towards him that made us tumble and he got pinned on the wall with me in front of him almost sandwiching him between the wall and me.

I kept one hand on the wall beside him and with the other hand opened the door which was right beside us.

I came in front of the door a bit and there was Jimin standing with his usual smile.

"Do you think the documents that Soobin-ssi had sent you earlier were fully signed and properly checked?" He asked.

"Ah, y-yes, wait I mean, I will have to go through them again." I replied a bit, stuttering.

"Taehyung is behind the door, isn't he?" Jimin asked with a blank expression.

Before I could reply, Taehyung slowly peeped from behind the door and smiled at Jimin.

"Hi, Jimin." He said, smiling.

"Please tell me you guys were not doing what I think you both were doing." Jimin asked with narrowed eyes.

Taehyung blushed crimson red and he quickly went back behind the door to hide his face from both of us.

Jimin and I both chuckled at his action.

"Actually, No. We were leaving and Jimin hyung, it's time you return the favour." I said, smirking.

"Go, Go, you brat! I'll take care of everything." Jimin replied, laughing a bit.

"Thank you, Jimin!" Taehyung peeped again from behind the door and smiled at him.

The next moment, I pulled him out and walked towards my car.

I get to spend a lovely afternoon with my boyfriend, with my Taehyung.

As usual his hand was under mine on the gear and his smile never left his lips.

I was so happy that I was able to make him happy.

We reached soon enough as he doesn't stay that far from the bank.

"I can't wait to taste whatever you cooked, bubble." I said, making him giggle a bit.

"It's not much but I was in a mood to cook and I wasn't feeling like eating alone." He replied shyly because I knew that he was just too shy to accept the fact that he basically organised a home date with his cooked food.

"I am alright with whatever you make, at least I'll get to taste your own cooked food." I replied, chuckling a bit.

He soon prepared the table and placed the dishes neatly on the table. Dishes that included Jjajangmyeon, Kimchi as a side dish and even fried chicken. 

This boy sure knows what he is doing.

"So much, bub?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Hyungie says that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so I did my best." He replied shyly, taking a seat opposite to mine.

"You already have my heart, bubble." I replied smiling but the words slipped out of my lips unconsciously.

Shit! I hope he doesn't get uncomfortable.

"You're very cheesy, you realize that right, Koo?" He asked, laughing slightly.

Thank God, he isn't uncomfortable.

"If that makes you laugh like that, I would agree to whatever you say." I said, winking.

"Such a sap!" He replied, giggling.