Significant

The next morning, X sat on the floor brushing through their hair in front of a mirror that was leaning against the wall. They brushed calmly, occasionally tugging gently at a knot in their hair. "I've never seen you with your hair down before," Four mentioned, startling X. "I thought you were still asleep," X stuttered,
"I woke up a few minutes ago,"
"Have you just been watching me brush my hair?"
"Yeah," Four admitted, blushing. X giggled before climbing up onto the bed. They continued to brush their hair as they tried to think of something to talk about. Before X could think of anything, Four interrupted their thoughts. "Could I uh, brush your hair for you?" They hesitated, reaching for the brush. "Oh, okay!" X chirped, "just be gentle."
"I'll try," Four said as X handed them the brush and sat in front of them.

Four pulled the brush through X's hair slowly and carefully, "Is that ok?" They asked, "Yeah, that's okay," X smiled as Four continued brushing their hair. After around two minutes, Four stopped brushing X's hair. "I think I'm done," They said, running their fingers through X's hair.

X turned around and looked into Four's eyes. "Can I kiss you now?" They asked excitedly. Four nodded, allowing X to gently kiss their cheek. "You're adorable," Four swooned, gazing into X's eyes. X blushed and waved their hands about. "You know Four, you're really nice. Why were you always so mean to everyone anyway? It doesn't really make sense to me," X said inquisitively. "Well, my parents had me when they were pretty young and never really gave a shit about my existence. I pretty much took care of myself most of the time and it gave me a pessimistic outlook on life. I mean, realistically, nobody's going to remember me in a couple million years, whether the world has ended or not, because I'm not significant. Everyone will be forgotten eventually, so what's the point of being nice to people?"
"Oh, Foury," X sniffed, "They should've cared about you more, you didn't deserve that at all. But wait, you're nice to me," X pointed out, slightly confused.

"You're different, You feel significant to me even though you're really not," Four explained, "You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and, even though my feelings towards you aren't significant compared to the whole universe, it feels like they are. You're just as significant and important to me as the whole universe."
"Aww, Four! I love you so much," X hugged Four, who hugged them back without hesitation. "Your hair is so soft," Four mumbled, running their fingers through X's hair. They brought their hand around to X's face and held it gently, pulling them closer.

"You're gonna kiss me aren't you," X smiled. "Yeah, unless you don't want me to," Four said as they brought their face slightly closer to X's. "Not if I kiss you first!" X chirped playfully, kissing Four's lips. Four was surprised at first, but then they closed their eyes and melted into the kiss. X pulled away and smiled at Four, who looked surprised, but happy. Their faces were both bright red. "Holy fuck," Four mumbled, processing what had happened. "You kissed me, but like, you-" they began, but stopped themself from rambling. "I love you," X sighed, hugging Four and resting their head against their chest. Four hugged them back and smiled.

"I think you're actually more significant than the universe," Four sighed contently.