Everything's Okay.

it had been weeks since X had spoken to Four, and they were getting worried. One afternoon, Four was on the school bus, sitting alone. They saw X enter the bus and assumed that they would sit elsewhere, However, X sat next to Four.

"Four, I know it's been a while since we've talked and I'm sorry about that, I just needed some time alone because of what happened with Two,"
"That's understandable, I'm just glad you're here."
"I've also been thinking about what you said,"
Four was worried. they were worried that X would hate them, that they would leave them forever. X was their only friend, and, although friendship was dumb and pointless, it was pleasant. X took Four's hand and looked into their eyes.

"I- I love you, Four,"

Four froze. They were surprised and didn't know how to react. "Really?" they asked, their hands shaking. "Yes, really," X smiled, leaning their head against Four's shoulder. Four relaxed, simply enjoying X's company.

"Sorry if sometimes, I don't exactly know what to do. This is the first time I've really fallen in love with someone, let alone told them how I feel." Four sighed
"It's okay, everything's okay. Just take your time, okay? It'll be alright," X reassured them.
"Thanks, X," Four smiled.