Outside.

'Oh god oh fuck what do I do,'  Four thought as they looked down at X, who was now asleep. 'They look so cute, but what the fuck do I do now? Should I just sit here? Should I wake them up?'  Four considered their options and decided to move as carefully as they could so that they could lie down and sleep too. Then the thought occurred to them that they would have to sleep beside X. "Oh no, I can't do this, I can't," Four whispered to themself, carefully stepping off of the bed, making sure that they wouldn't wake X up.

'What do I do now?' Four thought, 'I guess I should sleep on the floor, I'm not that tired though. Fuck it, I'm going outside.' They climbed out of their window, landing behind their house. Four walked around to the front of their house and then headed down the street. They looked up at the stars, they were so peaceful and still, looking at them helped Four distract themself from the thoughts buzzing around like a hive full of bees inside their skull. Four sat down on the street and reached into their pocket, pulling out a small notepad, a pen and the bracelet X had made for them. They slipped the bracelet onto their wrist, then they proceeded to doodle in their notepad with the pen. They didn't draw anything particular, just moved the pen in whichever direction they felt like it should go. The result wasn't an abstract mess of scribbles as one would expect, but a wolf. Four didn't see wolves as objectively evil or good, but as something more complex, something more metaphorical and poetic.

The wolf stood in the center of the page, surrounded by a forest of scribbles. It stared directly into the eyes of whoever looked at the drawing, directly into Four's eyes. Something was missing. The pen hit the paper, but left no mark. Instead, Four deconstructed the pen to gain access to the ink inside. They used the ink to illustrate blood. Spilling from the mouth, onto the floor. In Four's mind, the blood had come directly from the wolf's heart. Four associated liquids spilling from the mouth with guilt and blood with dedication, devotion, sometimes strength, or loss of said strength if the blood was leaving a body.

They leaned against a wall, staring at the stars. As Four began to fall asleep on the street, they remembered that X was still in their house.