I Don't Really Mind If You Hold My Hand.

Four stood beside X at the bus stop, waiting for the bus. "Four, I'm sorry about all those times I accidentally held your hand," X stuttered, "I just sort of do it without realising."
"It's ok. I don't really mind if you hold my hand," Four admitted quietly. X gasped excitedly and gently grabbed Four's hand. They bounced up and down excitedly. "Calm down, it's not a big deal, you're just holding my hand." Four scoffed, but they understood why X would be so excited. Four had always been so cold and, suddenly, they had let X hold their hand.

At school, Four was more distracted from their lessons than usual. They were thinking about X and nothing else. They wanted to talk to them again. That was the only thing Four wanted to do.

By lunch time, they were so overwhelmed by their feelings towards X that they almost forgot that X would actually talk to them. "Hi Four! I realised I've never really seen you eat anything, so you can have this," X said, breaking a cookie in half and offering the larger piece to Four. "Oh, thank you, that's really... that's really considerate," Four hesitated, taking the half of the cookie.

"Why aren't you going away?" Four asked, noticing that X was still standing in front of them. "I want to see you eat it, just to make sure you've eaten something today," X said, sitting down beside Four, who reluctantly took a bite of the cookie. X waved their hands excitedly, Four thought it was adorable when they did that, but they wouldn't admit it.

X laughed and encouraged Four to eat more of the cookie. Four usually only ate one meal every day, so eating something more than that was unusual to them, however, the fact that it made X happy made Four want to do it. So they ate the whole half of the cookie. X clapped, congratulating Four and smiling. Four thought that it was really kind of X to care about people so much. They didn't admit that though, of course.