Four - Night

After a long day at the studio, I was still distracted by my eventful morning. My day had gone successfully well and I had quite a few visitors come to admire my work. It felt really good to see people like my art. I felt a sense of accomplishment wash through me as I walked through my flats front door. However, my thoughts of Tom Holland washed my over sense of accomplishment.

Now that I had met him twice. I decided research him on the internet. I felt the need to find out more about him. So plopped my bag on the floor noticing that Quinn was still at the book shop and I opened my laptop that was on the kitchen table and sat down. I typed in his name in the search bar, unaware of what I would find. I knew he was Spider-Man but that was it... I really knew nothing more about him. My laptop loaded before his name and information popped up.

Thomas Stanley Holland is an English actor. A graduate of the BRIT School in London, he began his acting career on stage in the title role of Billy Elliot the Musical in the West End from 2008 to 2010.

"Jeez he's a dancer too?" I said to myself as I clicked on his 'movies' list.

Multiple marvel movies came up onto the screen, which I was not surprised about seeing he was Spider-Man. However, he had a range of other movies on there that looked quite intriguing. I was impressed by his experience and his movie list as he was so young. Only a few years older than me...

I closed my laptop once I had finished searching, feeling as though I had done enough research for one day. Then, as if on queue, my best friend wandered into the flat and walked over to me looking distressed.

"You okay?" I said to her as I pulled her in to a hug.

"Yeah just really busy at work today. We got a large order in of a popular book and so many people were interested so it was difficult to got everyone sorted with such a small team working at the shop." She finished slowly, putting the kettle on. I gave her a sympathetic nod before she continued.

"Anyway, enough about me... how was your first day at the studio?" She asked piping up a little bit.

"It was really good actually, yeah." I said.

"That's great, Annie well done!" She congratulated me.

"Yeah it is. Anyway, so this morning before I went to the studio I went to the same cafe I went to with Paul, and guess who I saw again today..." I trailed off.

"Don't say that Holland dude..." she said in disbelief.

"It's Tom Holland but yeah I did." I said with a smirk on my face. I continued to tell her all about my morning and what I said to Tom. We talked for a while longer before we decided to order pizza.

"Yeah can we have one pineapple and one pepperoni please?" I said into the phone.

"The pineapple one better be for you, Annie! Pineapple on pizza is not right!!" She shouted from the other side of the kitchen.

"That's not true!" I replied after I hung up the phone. "And yes the pineapple is for me..." I finished.

"Good!" She giggled.

*

It got to 10pm and we were hanging out in the living room.

"Hey... you wanna go to a club or something? We haven't been out in ages.."  Quinn asked me out of the blue.

She was right. We hadn't been out for a girls night in a really long time because I was always sidetracked by work, but now my schedule had freed up a bit I actually really felt like going.

"Yeah! I actually really do!" I replied as I put the book I was reading down and I raced to my room to get changed. I decided to put on a red dress and earrings, before slightly curing my hair.

I ran out of my room to see Quinn fixing her earrings in the mirror by the door and slipping on her heels.

"Oh my god, Quinn! You look so good!" I exclaimed running over to her. She was wearing a a short black dress slightly similar to mine.

"So do you, Ann!" She replied. "Come on let's go!" She shouted and grabbed my hand.

*

(Play Now)

Soon after, we arrived at the club. We walked over to the bar to order some drinks.

"Four shots please." I said to the bartender.

"On it." The bartender said while winking at me. I smirked back and took our drinks away from the bar.

"Ooo he was fit." Quinn said to me raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah he was alright." I replied. Quinn rolled her eyes at me while smiling. I was always so reluctant to ask any guy out.

After a while, Quinn and I had taken quite a few shots and started to dance in the club. Quinn had her eye on a guy on the other side of the club and decided to go up to him. 

After she walked over to him, I carried on dancing with my drink in my hand, slowly closing my eyes. I was quite drunk so I started stumbling on my feet, and before I knew it I had bumped into a tall muscular figure.

I opened my eyes slowly to see a firm hand on my arm stopping me from falling over. I turned around to see a familiar face staring down at me.

"Hey.." he said in his deep British accent. "Fancy seeing you here..." He finished.

"Hi..." I said trying to focus my eyes on the figure. Eventually, I focused my eyes to see Tom Holland staring down at me, his eyes soft.

"We have to stop meeting like this..." he said, chuckling.

"Yeah..." I slurred, laughing as I tried straighten myself up, realising who was in front of me.

"Do you need to sit down? I can call an Uber for you... it can be quite dangerous this late at night on your own." He finished softly, still staring at me.

"Yeah I do." I said laughing a little as he guided me over to sit on a chair.

"Would you like me to take you home?" He asked.

"Me?" I asked in disbelief. And to my surprise, he nodded. "No no that's fine, don't worry i'm with my friend she' somewhere over th..." Quinn was no longer by the bar and I no longer knew where she was. This will be interesting trying to find her.  

"No I insist." He said sternly as he continued to hold me upright. 

"Oh god why did I drink this much." I muttered under my breath, out of his earshot. 

We walked out of the club while he helped me into his car and he started driving.

"Wait... how come you're driving? We're you not drinking?" I asked him casually.

"Nah... I'm usually the one that keeps and eye out on my friends. But they can wait while I take you home." He trailed off. However, I felt myself slowly close my eyes, zoning out of what he was saying.

•Tom's POV•
"...but they can wait while I take you home." I finished.

"Would you mind telling me your address so I can get you ho-" I stopped talking when I looked over to her and saw that she had fallen asleep in the passenger seat. I smiled softly, admiring her features on her face. And that was when I decided to take her back to my house.

I never did this. I never took girls home with me. It felt weird doing it but it also felt like the right thing to do. I had already met her twice before this, both times realising how beautiful she was. I felt as though I was obliged to take her home for her own safety. So that's what I did.