𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟸 - 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍

Start from the beginning

"Babe it's about time..." he says and looks at me and his eyes go wide. I walk over to him and straddle his waist.

"I think I like Halloween." He says and i laugh. His hands trace over my chest as the corset has pushes my boobs up and his eyes go wide looking at them.

"Seriously, of course you do." I say with a giggle and he places a gently kiss in my chest. I stand up from him but he drags me back.

"I can't believe you are dragging me to this." He says and i laugh. I climb back into his waist and lower my body into his.

I place my faces on his chest and slowly drag the up and connect then at the back of his neck. I kiss his lips and the fire in my body ignites.

The gently kiss turned into us making out on the bed for 5 minutes. I pull away and he frowns. "I have a question." And he looks at me.

"Go on." He says and I giggle and look down.

"Why do you love me. Like I don't get it, you're you. You could have anyone why me." I say and he looks at me and smiles.

"There's no one like you that's why. Your different Eiffel. Youve got this light inside you that no matter how many shit things happen to you, it can't be out out because that's who you are . When I met you every nine in my body told me I had to protect that light, just protecting you ended up with me falling in love with you." Ace says as he tuck a strand of hair behind me ear.

I begin to cry and he wipes away the tear. "I love you so much that it hurts." He says and hugs me close to him. "You going to be a wreck on our wedding day aren't you." He says and i laugh.

"I love you too." I say and he kisses my lips and I stand up. "You made me cry if my makeup is ruined."I say and he laughs.

I walk over to the mirror and fix my makeup. I look at myself in the mirror and toss my hair a few times and turn around. "You ready" I say and he nods.

I hold his hand as we walk down the stairs and out the door. We walk over to one of his many cars and step inside. I have no idea what brand of car this is but it's nice.

"Why can I never drive." I say as he looks at me, he starts the bar and begin the rube to Aces parents.

"Can you even drive." He says and i shrug my shoulders

"Not legally but I know how to. I used to drive when we lived in Washington and if we ever got pulled over me and Harlow would just switch positions." I say and he laughs.

"I can't drive stick though." I say and Ace chuckles.

"Err yeah you can" Ace says and i slap his chest. "Just telling the truth." He says and changes gear, his hand moves to my thigh and i smile.

"You are unbelievable." I says and he laughs.

"Do you want to sleep here tonight or go home." He says and i look at him.

"We can stay here. If you want to whatever's easier." I say and he nods. "Whose here anyway." I say and he looks at me and smiles.

"Everyone I think." He says and I nod.

We arrive at his parents house and he helps me out the car. We walk into the house hand in hands and the place looks so good. There are decorations everywhere I can tell it's Harlows planning and not Antonio's that has fine this. We walk further into the house and Ace covers my eyes.

"What are you doing." I say and he shushes me and forces me to walk forwards.

"Where is everybody and why are you covering my eyes." I say and he kisses the top of my head. "ACE" I say and he leaves me outside.